Best answers
Man I have to stop changing my sigs so often, it's just that my friend (known on the forums as meggedo) told me my old one was bad. so here's my latest sig.

What do you all think?

Best answers
HEY HEY HEY WHATS UP IN THE HOOD.....most exelent sig your old one was a bit blank and the new one is COOL i like the red background and the big bird (its like the on i hav in my room, it shoots fire and burns things) good like:yes:

Best answers
The big bird is dranzer the phoenix fighting spirit.

Best answers
I know its a big phonix spirit but i still have on in my room:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a better pic of the bird :x Its really low quality.

Best answers
it is high quality

eat psychicial vengance *Punch,Punch,Punch,Kick*

(just joking:D )

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Get a better pic of the bird :x Its really low quality.
I would have used a better pic but that was one of only 2 pics I found and the other had a beyblade on it's wing. I have searched hard but I couldn't find any others and don't tell me I'm not trying hard enough I challenge anyone to find a better pic of the bitbeast dranzer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nice, but i like you other ones better :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MEGGEDO
it is high quality

eat psychicial vengance *Punch,Punch,Punch,Kick*

(just joking:D )
Just try it! I will return the pain one thousand times over.

*Ryoko edit's MEGGEDO's posts... lots.. and stuff...*

Best answers
You cant possibly be angry judging how happy you look in your sig?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This new sig looks good. But I really liked the old one too. The pics and quality of the last one was much better.

But great job on the new one. :yes:

Best answers
I said to keep the pic of KAI along with the phonix, if you put him back it will look better.

Best answers
<embed src="http://www.geocities.com/saturos_alex_felix/banner_kai.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="75" NAME="banner" ALIGN>

Hmm... which do you goys think is better? And try not to judge it on the flash effect on the first I can easily put a lenflare or another cool effect is the 2nd one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are both nice, and if the one with the kid didnt have that twink in it i would like the one with the phionix more...but it does :)

Best answers
<embed src="http://www.geocities.com/saturos_alex_felix/cool.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="75" NAME="banner" ALIGN><br>
<embed src="http://www.geocities.com/saturos_alex_felix/banner_kai.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="75" NAME="banner" ALIGN>

Well if it's fancy flash effects you want hows this new one? is it better? I over done it a bit I know, tell me if I should remove any effects. The biggest flaw with this one is it's 51k :(

Best answers
Woahas, the new dranzer looks cool with new animation:yes:

Best answers
Well I got the file size down to 16k It turns our I had jpeg compression in flash set to 100 and by changing that to 80 th image is now a quater of it's former size so Iam accturally going to use it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have way too many effects on the dranzer sig. There's too much going on. Just stick with one effect, if you do any. Also, either find some other pic to put in it's place, or find a higher quality one. It really brings the overall quality of the sig down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom