New piece.

Best answers
hey X,
You're chaos right? hehe.. i have bad memory.. anyways.. I really LOVE your sig.. did you change it yesterday? And about the piece.. it looks like something from that game... fatal frame? It looks real spiritual.. it also looks like something from ffx.. but im not good with these kind of stuff so i have no idea how to crit you! good job =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha yeah I'm Chaos, did the sig give it away? ;)

And I didn't *change* the sig, I updated it. First time I posted it it was a WIP, check out the signature section somewhere around here. Look for the topic that everyone ignores. ;)

Thanks for the comment. <3.

Best answers
WHAT WAHT..... ur chaos? HAHHAHA I WAS LIKE HEY, WHOSE X, X IS SUCH AN AWESOME NAME....... and then i go. oh. wat the its chaos. not so awesome anymore.

HAHA kidding. nice brushing kinda looks like a black hole and ur sig is scary as hell. RAQWRRRR!!!!!!! man, messed up photography from that site. iittts weirded! still nice brushing as always!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Linda said:
WHAT WAHT..... ur chaos? HAHHAHA I WAS LIKE HEY, WHOSE X, X IS SUCH AN AWESOME NAME....... and then i go. oh. wat the its chaos. not so awesome anymore.

HAHA kidding. nice brushing kinda looks like a black hole and ur sig is scary as hell. RAQWRRRR!!!!!!! man, messed up photography from that site. iittts weirded! still nice brushing as always!
Look at my custom title. ;)

X was the best I could think of lol, Chaos was taken (by someone who doesn't even visit the damn forum so it seems >_> )

And yeah, thanks for the comments. I appreciate it. :]

*cough*signaturesection*cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom