45 minute modeling!

Best answers
[EDIT] Nataku, I've heard you're quite a bad boy! Naughty naughty! I'll have to check, but you're going to get a warning for this. If you have any other warnings previous to this you will be notified and banned for a period.[/quote]

And i've heard that you ****ed your mom =], dude i dunno who are you but im going to find out, While i was workin with Raven on evm i never expected that the esf team has so many *****ez like you^^ ban me ***** , That s the ONLY thing you can do, but you propably 13 years old... But dont expect you will be able to dl the latest evm versions. same goes for Axman *****, what s the matter mother ****er? you cant handle crits? you said so many times about other ppls work that s it s crappy and you didint recive a warning. But dont come to dbzhood forums or to corona site ... cose from there I will ban you ^^ ALL!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ Seems you guys from DBZ Hood have anger management problems. You're not the first.

How mature of you to cuss and rant as you do. Pitiful.

Gir, are you gonna finish up that model of yours or was it just a test and have you no intent to finish it? It looks good for a quick job like that. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i finished it very very quickly, i even gave him some clothes. ill post some pics in a little while.

nataku, im putting in for a perminent ban for you as we speak. you just directly flamed a supermod (greentaco was the one who edited your post) and now your trying with me, which wont work.

i dunno where people get the idea that i dont listen to crits, i try and listen to everyone, but sometimes, there are people i ignore on the basis they dont know what they are talking about. you and your friend goku[ssj] would be two of them, especially since your friend cant even handle a simple lighting setup.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your comment wasn't criticism.

it sucks, its ugly its pethetic,i never saw a crap like this..
That's a pointless flame, and it's also spam, so on two counts you were in the wrong, and we acted on your previous warnings as well. You'll just have to grow up at some point and check our AUP to understand what you did wrong. NOW! Let's get this thread back on track (or let it die peacefully)!

Note that if you don't want to be banned further, you'd best send me an apologetic email or PM. We aren't trying to pick on you, you really did break the rules enough times to earn a ban. The rules go for everybody, so don't think you're a special case.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a very slow modeler as well. But, I think I should try some stuff quickly just to get the jist of the speed it takes to become a successful modeler in the field (which I may or not may not be in the future... :/) The models here look good, keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

pictures as requested. i cant believe how much i suck at skinning xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my 45 mins work.... yes im lazy i know x_X....

who will gues right who i am modeling wins a wire shot :O
(damn i see a line going wrong x_X fux that fixa)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
^_^ Seems you guys from DBZ Hood have anger management problems. You're not the first.
umm dude i hope your not mentioning me >_<

-----

i can model fast but it will talk a lil more time to actually make it good :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
umm dude i hope your not mentioning me >_<
No offense dude, I didn't know you were also in DBZ Hood. It's just that both him and that GokuSSJ guy were both pretty annoying, and they were both in DBZ Hood. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nekkid elf is 2389 triangles 885 of which belong to the head and hair. the clothing is 1598. in-game ill be able to tell the engine not to render whole parts, so you dont need to combine the counts really.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
ok, so im pretty out of practice due to injury and not having time to model. so i decided to see how much i could do in 45 minutes (including coming up with a concept). so, here it is!
that looks exactly like the guy that was made by ben mathis in the poopinmymouth.com 3dsmax tutorial on character modeling.

http://www.poopinmymouth.com/tutorial/tutorial.htm

for some reason i dont think that was off the top of your head :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i think you should take a look at that tutorial again xD its been years (literally, 2 years) since i saw that tutorial :p not to mention, that at least 3 people were constantly updated over msn while i made both the concept, and the model =]

but hay, think what you like, i and others know the truth, and im happy with that =]

Best answers
take a look at it yourself... its the same concept exactly. the fin-like ears.. hell even the poly flow. in the tutorials he sections off each part starting with the mid section and head exactly like yours.

kinda weird coincidense i say.

im not saying you DIDNT model that. i just think your concept is coming from something else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im quite pleased that you think my polyflow is on the same level as ben (although i would beg to differ as well), but actually i was looking at the warhammer elves when i started sketching the concept, in particular, reading the fluff of Aenarion the Defender, first phoenix king of Ulthuan.

here is the art i was using when i sketched out the head and torso shape:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh cmon TF you can do better than that :S
btw gir, the polyflow is pretty similiar especially the head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said, ill take that as a compliment :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and it is ;) gj this means you are almost (ALMOST, dont get ****y ;p) @ ben's lvl.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom