45 minute modeling!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, so im pretty out of practice due to injury and not having time to model. so i decided to see how much i could do in 45 minutes (including coming up with a concept). so, here it is!

everyone should now take 45 minutes out of their life, and start modeling, use a stopwatch or whatever, and post what you make in 45 mins. even if its incomplete. the object of this is to get faster and faster at modeling (so, soon i hope to be able to make a full character with as much detail, in 45 mins).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good box modeld ?
its ok make eum an evil looking ganon or smth :p

Best answers
it sucks, its ugly its pethetic,i never saw a crap like this...

[EDIT] Nataku, I've heard you're quite a bad boy! Naughty naughty! I'll have to check, but you're going to get a warning for this. If you have any other warnings previous to this you will be notified and banned for a period.

Best answers
-Nataku- said:
Word up for the glorious, soon to be banned user!

Seriously, please don't comment stuff like that, it's not helpful or constructive in any way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Nataku- said:
Never knew you were talking about your models, Nataku.

Anyways, I like it Ax! I can't model anything like that in 45 minutes. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just some random thing O_O

the idea wasnt meant to be a pimp, or for people to go "i couldnt do that in 45 mins", it was for people to start their own 45 minuters, no matter what your skill level, or current speed. just think of a concept. could be a house, a gun, a car, anything your mind is your own limit. then just model away against the clock. and stop at 45 mins. all you have to do is post how much you did, then next time you try a 45 min model, you can just keep track of how much better you are, your improvements, how your workflow changes (and it will, dramatically. youll find that the way you work becomes so much cleaner if you press yourself against a timer, because every mistake = time lost.)

so come on people! strut yo stuff!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there like a timer plugin for Max, because I KNOW I will go over the 45 minutes to 'add a little detail here' or 'finish an arm' etc.

Nice job, the head looks kinda big unless you make the arms and legs (if you are making them) in the same proportion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
30 min head and else 15 min :) nice

well done but the nose bothers me abit... and also the biceps looks abit to mush cartoonish... or animeish... from your ref i saw he doesnt even looked animeish :O

nway work on... dont care about any reply here ;) just work on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
felt like doing a WW again.. didnt take WIP screens.. would cost time :p lots of poly wastage as well

1 minute overtime xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, but for some reason the cheeks really bother me.. I dunno why, but it makes him look kinda like a homo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good shady, but try not to make the chest finish at a point like you have. it should be mostly flat.

crackerjack, thanks heh, not sure thats the look i was going for heh, kama told me he looks like a halocaust victim O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm here is something i was able to create within 45 mins, yes im a slow worker :p

im not quite sure what it will be but it will be something cool XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing it's a guy but the jacket makes it look like boobs! OMG BOOBS!!!!!

God damn, I look at that sig and I wish I was that good :( I hate you DS. HATE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either a female bodybuilder or a coach-like guy with too big chest muscles XD
looks good though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom