New scoring and ranking system.

What ranking system do you think we should have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone wants to pour through the sections and tally up win and loss records for people who have not yet posted, please feel free to report their stats for them.

Also, be aware that the new system is in effect and new rules were posted in the Fight Club HQ thread, and the official rankings thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems very stable at the moment, an improvement over the rep system indeed.

Speaking of which, cuc, an idea could be that you could make a rule that people over 2500 points can declare a new title, or challenge a previous holder, new titles should be approved by a full ref though, eg: most retarded bio, ect :eek:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Anyone can declare a new title, the refs have to sanction it though.
Interesting, I say we have both a "Inner Faction" belt and a "Best of the Factions" belt. Though, with VVU and NOA not quite having the same amount of members F:C does. ( ;) Nation of Aliases) the "Best Faction" belt would be more appropiate later I guess.

Anyways, if my fellow members of F:C would take part in a inner-faction rumble, I'd definately enter. Nothing like a little friendly competition too give everyone some practice :]

Best answers
Do I sense a big Fight Club event coming? One that everyone will be able to use in their fights?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a shame. I'd much rather have destroyed all of the Green Beast's faction single-handedly. Perhaps it could be me and Hwo versus all of you.

Kind of like how the rest of the Rumble seems to be going. Heh.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have another idea for a Fight Club belt and a match type... FUSION FIGHTS!!!

It being a set belief and technological normality in Forumscant, to be able to fuse. Two fighter chooses another to fuse with, if both of the other fighters agree... then the match is started. Of course, it would work like a Tag Team match, except the fused characters inherit each other abilities as well as their own.

Would make for some nice mixture in style and how people approach venues.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now that would be fun, imagine what would happen if i fused! teh nipplfied horror! :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Veji's idea but maybe not 1/10th for losers, otherwise people might only fight fights they think they can win, or you've typed like 5 pages over 2/3 rounds for a tiny amount of exp. I think 1/2 for winners and 1/6 for losers. Everything else is good. I'd prefer it to be called powerlevel because i'm a DB-head, but it shouldn't have an effect on the content of the matches, just to act as a ranking system.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I like Veji's idea but maybe not 1/10th for losers, otherwise people might only fight fights they think they can win
That had been a concern of mine, as well. Although, with some of the higher scores around, lately, it still offers a fair amount. It would be easier to observe the effect if more people would participate in FC matches, but for now, I suppose 1/10th is sufficient, given that there is only a handful of active people in the club.

Best answers
Heres an Idea....In Veji's Exp system the person with a significantly Higher amount of exp HAS TO ACCEPT a duel with a newb or face ramifications, or Exp Loss. But yea this way if a Newb wishes to challenge Cucumba, they will be able to fight him, and if Cucumba wants to...oh say, whip my arse then I can choose to hide. Unless of course people cheer me on... ;) By the way, wheres the place I go to make open challenges?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In this section... just start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom