4 new reskins goku,vegeta,trunks,buu

Best answers
buu looks kool, but the o0thers look simple. goku is just a recolour (same as trunks and vegeta) buu has the best skin good job

Best answers
no
vegeta i changed to the front part of his arrmor and he has a neck trunks doesnt have the capsule corp thing on his jacket and goku im going to make him battle damnge and for buu was the simplest all i added were some eyes and fixed the majin part on his belt.. and i posted the orignal pics to so u can see what i have done

Best answers
:p is that all u want is the buu? me my self i like the trunks and the vegeta but thats just me and the download links are down i re edit the site all the files besided neds vegetto and wolf-strikes dragons and the back up stuff are up but the rest of the files will be up soon probly saturday if i dont go out of town or sunday... there is some errors on the reskins or they would be released already like buus gloves and the back of shoes and some one vegeta and trunks but they will be fixed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the buu is sweet but i dont see much of a diff in the others just more saturation on there clothes. nice job.
<p>buu:9/10
<p>trunks:8/10
<p>vegeta:8.25/10
<p>goku:8.75/10

Best answers
thanks :D they will be released mabe on sunday if not tuesday some fixes still on some of them goku and vegeta are done but theres some on buu and trunks the only thing me and wolf strike are going to do to buu is his belt and trunks has some hair problem i wann fix i did do some changes to trunks red case for sword and when u hold the sword the part u hold is black not brown any more seeing how when u have it put away its black...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a suggestion. i was thinking try something different and make vegeta's 1st layer of clothes under the armor red or orange. that would look sweet.but you did a great job on the skins. keep it up.:D

Best answers
Wow that buu looks pretty good dont like the others that much though good job

Best answers
welllllll, its all kinda simple, i dunno, not bad if this is an early effort, otherwise, too simple to really judge, the buu is kinda cool tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom