3rd team

Best answers
maybe this has been suggested b4. but im sure you'll tell me :)

we all know the spectator team bug, what you gotta think is...would it be that bad to have a third team?

perhaps a cvar to enable or disable it?
think about it....no other mod i can think off has a 3 team game mode. in general it offers more enemys and different friends.

meh go figure :talk:

Best answers
I actually think this would be fun...but it would definitely need to be able to be turned off, just keep it as another game mode or something...and it wouldnt be like the spec bug is now because you could have a different color for the third team, unlike spec which is a friendly color and then kicks your ass...

Best answers
It could be good, I like the idea of the game mode.

Maybe this could just be an option alltogether: selecting how mutch teams you want in a game ... Although that could easily turn into a free for all ...

Best answers
Yeah, three teams! good,bad,UGLY! ha!
Jk, but i think two are enough, and specter bug is annoying, get rid of it.

Best answers
pcjoe should code sumthing like:

ifteam=spectactor
kill,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,kill,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,kill...

or make a loop

and then the guy wont have fun playing

or completely delete the spectator mode. who wants to watch a battle, when he can play?

Best answers
I'd like something where you can just make alliances. Like in Diablo 2. Where you can make parties. You can invite people to allie with you. So you can have a bunch of groups of 2 people, or mixed numbers. This should be a game mode. Because the obvious flaw is all vs 1. So it should be a selectable game mode not something forced on players.

Best answers
Great idea morrone, i dont know if anyone else played C&C Red Alert but in the multiplayer mode you could ally with another team simply by pressing a few buttons...would make for a nice teamplay

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope ... I don't think it's a good idea to add a third team ... first what's the name of it ??? and ... one more reason ********* (wait for B1.1)

and ... think with 3 teams ... there have to be minimum 6 player to play it correctly ... but ... that's like you play with a friend in free fight ...
3 teams is like free fight ...

I wouldn't agree with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom