3rd combo

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
...there is no 3rd combo
I wouldn't jump the gun just yet ;). We'll only have tp see if this myth is true & if encore releases the plugin for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe like someone stated previously it's just something they put in esf 1.2.3 to let 1.3 be less space or something, or just to have it ready for 1.3. I don't know, someone should really try and find out, i'd love to be able to use this animation as an actual combo!

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
to tell u the truth i wouldnt
people would abuse it so much!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the third combo's not actually there. Not even as unused code.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The 3rd combo animations are made, and i thought only for the goku model. But PCJOE told me no 3rd combo has been put in the ESF code, there for the 3rd combo is not in the game.

G
I can't believe there is even a argument here. there is no 3rd combo already! theres one simple peice of evidence everyone seems to be over looking:
Goku is the only one with the animaitons right? well, for a combo you need to have one model using the combo (E.G kick_strong) and the person you're hitting needs to have a animaiton of being hit by that attack (E.G kick_strong_hit). if Goku is the only one with the animaitons, then he can't use it on anyone!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could always rename the smd to combo_2 or whatever it is called so you could see goku do it ingame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I must take credit for this one. I started this rumor when v1.2 was new lol. Pwned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you just browse through the files and saw it and said, oh look at that, cool I found combo 3. ?
But didn't a guy say earlier that he'd make this 3d combo for us or something? I'd like to see it in action, I'm sure it's very cool.

And you guys know that we said that they may be just saving it for 1.3, I think that is useless then, because aren't they making new models anyway?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan used to screw around on his server ALL the time lol. If anyone actually believed him then all is lost =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Mr. Satan used to screw around on his server ALL the time lol. If anyone actually believed him then all is lost =/.
mWAhAHA yeah, true. Only regulars knew I was messin'

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
mWAhAHA yeah, true. Only regulars knew I was messin'
When i heard it about a month ago, i was interested. But not really believed it. I did asked Pcjoe about it, but he only told me that the 3rd combo animation has been added on the goku model. But the combo hasn't been actually implanted ni the ESF code / game itself. Trust me, who ever started this. (looks above replies from Dewd In Ћe Newd.. *cough*) got a lot of people wondering. And confused for that part.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea, well, I thought there is a 3rd combo cause there was a rumour ape gohan did it in 3rd match of ESF league.

And there are combo 3 anims, so...

Well, I'll release the plugin I guess.

( P.S. 6 arrow combinations - enjoy searching XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom