3rd Amxx plugin

Best answers
Ok here's my 3rd one...
What I did in here is actually upgrading to Block SSJ pluging.
So the changes in it are:
-Can choose how many times transformation is allowed ( good with trans mod's where u trans more then just once)
-Disable Transformation by Class
-Disable Transformation by Type of Transformation (revertable / fixed)
-Limit of base pl which after you cant transform any more
Cvars:
esf_allowtrans 1/0 (0 is on and 1 is off)
esf_btransclass 0/1-9/10 ( 0 disables all classes from transforming, 1 to 9 each for diffrent class so if you say put 1 buu cant transform, 10 is to allow transformation on all classes )
esf_btranspl 0/PL which after you cant transform ( 0 will disable transformation meaning after 0 pl u cant transform )
esf_brptrans 0/1/2/3 ( 0 disable all transformations regardless of type / 1 for revertable transformation like goku and gohan etc / 2 is for fixed transformations like Buu cell and krillin )
esf_badvtrans 0/Number of transes allowed ( 0 disabling all transformation / any other number will be limit of transforming into next lvl like ssj2 etc however it does not match EVM since evm uses old version of Amxx but for other transformation mods i think it will work fine)

Here's the link:
http://www.xirosima.caucasus.net/download.php?file=0c151838e3041baa355ad77103f94b65

Here's the scource
http://www.xirosima.caucasus.net/download.php?file=1e46518b7fff0ca88739271d29c4d9e0

Credits:
KilledWithStyle for making the orignal block which gave the idea of replacing the ascend command / tutorials at amxx mod site / and other plugins posted there which I used to learn from thier scource

Note:
If one of the conditions wont be true ( like if say u have transformation disabled and say revert trans set to fixed but esf_btranspl is 0 (no transformation after pl 0) then even revertable chrs wont be able to transform. but if ull set esf_btranspl 9999999999 it will let revertable chrs to transform if the class is allow to transform (esf_btransclass 0 will disable all classes and esf_btransclass 10 will allow all)

Again comments would be welcomed

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Did you asked KilledWithStyle if it is allowed to edit / upgrade the plugin?

Best answers
he posted an open source I used his idea not his actually code
like if someone makes a wheel then someone else makes another wheel who owns the wheel?
however if he disagree about it ill remove the link

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Then it's fine ^_^, even though it is open source. Always nice to ask the creator if you used his source, but you didn't.

Best answers
Yeah well I sent him PM if he disagree with it then ill remove it
The reason I didnt asked him is that I took the idea you can download both his scource and mine there will be little things alike

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is KWS: He has permission. Basically (unless I spent like 100 hours working on a project) if I make a thing open source its open. Plus its not like I put many hard hours on that plugin. I just either allowed the game to do the transformation or not. Not to mention I was planning (but never did) some of the things that he went ahead and did. So that made it just that much less of a burden on me.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you guys have the link to the open sorce ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This plugin is much cleaner than your last, and I can actually understand your comments now. You took my advice. :)

I've only got two things to say about this plugin:

1. Nice use of switch statements.
2. Try using else if instead of if for all of your conditional statements. It makes your code easier to read.

Example:
Code:
if (condition)
{
              statement;
}
else if (condition #2)
{
     statement;
}
else if (condition #3)
{