💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i create something and i whant to render it, i get a render tab, i can edit a lot of settings, but there isnt an aply button or something like that, so how do i aply the render to a pic i made???

edit: anyone??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/ lol, iam stupid, why didint i knew that ;/

edit: when i render, nothing happens!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, just the grey one, and then i use render, and nothing happans, in the tutorial i was following, they also just used a grey material...:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try turning the backround for the render to a different color

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
srry, i am a n00b, how do i change bg in 3dsm?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rendering (on the tool bar)>enviroment, and your there, theres a backround color section there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx man, im gonna try out right now...
if i have any other probs il post them here.. thnxx again

well, heres another prob :( when i render, i can do a whireframe and such, but i cant make such a nice pic as in the tutorial :'(!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what tutorial is it?
and it is probably because of lighting, and that sort of thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.thedesigncore.com/, well, i think i need glasses;/ , i can swear that they didint said , when you got the material you happy with...., im sure that b4 they sad to just a material.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which tutorial is it cause if its the tubes i can help you what he did was he went to the material editor, and he opened one of the sunrise/sunset ones, i'm not sure which, and then he set the reflection (under maps subcatagory) as the same sunset thing, and also set the opacity map to falloff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx man, thnx for all the effort you put up to help me, BUT when i made this, the effect lookt kind of lame to me, i expected a verry nice BG, but ectually, it was budugly :D srry to have botherd you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fool around with settings and theres a page in the tutorial thread, somthing like voidx, they have a awesome tutorial for what you were trying to do and a few other things too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx, i am checking it out right now... thnx again!

Best answers
3ds max 5 is dodge here to i have to press enter on my keyboard 4 times befor the thing renders lol:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom