3ds max?

Best answers
so im getting my bachelors in game art and design and am learning 3ds max at the moment. i was wondering if u had to use the valve hammer editor to create levels because i want to use 3ds max.

Best answers
damn, you cant. oh well i guess, not for esf. ill get started on learning the valve.

i was working on a cool level in class with planets and stuff. i was hoping i could lower the poly count and throw it in esf with some modifications to it. although its not professional grade and didnt take too long, the textures are pretty nice (i think) www.geocities.com/cramian360/elrassa1.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nothing really.... heavy strong piece... placing some spheres and giving them a texture >_0

with 3dsm you should make alot of ingame animations and afew meteriods. in this envoirment.

i used that name shako too xD how did you came to this name?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its a bit difrent than modeling. But there are similarities.

thats nothing really.... heavy strong piece... placing some spheres and giving them a texture >_0

with 3dsm you should make alot of ingame animations and afew meteriods. in this envoirment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shako

Best answers

06-18-2007 11:27 PM
Ya i know, thats why i said it didnt take too long. although i still do think it would make a pretty decent esf level. also, i just started my first 3ds class about 3 weeks ago, so i know practically nothing :p

about the name. my real name is sako (sock-oh). ya i know, ive had millions of people chant my name :laff:. long live mr. socko. my friends then started calling my shako as a nickname for some reason but pronounced (shay-ko) not (shock-oh) and so ive had that name for awhile. playing diablo 2 helped too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom