3DS Max 4.2/Milkshape 3d 1.6.6

Best answers
i need help....listen i am trying to learn how to make skins and it's going pretty well...thanks to zereth...but how do i see my skin on a model like i'm skinning piccolo but how do i see the skin and the model in 3ds max...i do have ms3d but it's unregistred....please help....

Best answers
I will help u out , here u go . What you do first is open the 3d's max and import the modell into this.

Than , select a modellpart, and press the M button on ur keyboard. U should get a material editor up . than u see lot's of circles. Select one of them, and scroll down and press on Maps , There, select diffuse color, and click on the none button

Like this

When u click on that none button and have selected diffuse color u should get a new window, there click on bitmap (the one all way up) and select ur bitmap . After that u click on these :

Than just hit F9 or F10 or F11 forgot which was the render button , heh.

Best answers
Thanks... i will try it now....one question from what country are you from i saw a name from balkan and a name that is usual in sweden camilla...EDIT: i did try it but it didn't work beacause i can't import mdl into 3ds

Best answers
Yes, I live in Norway . However, U need .3ds file to import into max .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
decompile it, then use the smd imprter and imprt the reference smd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom