Best answers
heres a few wallpapers (or more appropriatly: scenes) that i made a while ago in 3dsmax. just thought i'd show them to ya, and see what you think.

- twisted hall: this one, i saw a pic years ago in another 3d program that was in the helpfile, i just remade it from memory and warped it a bit, but i think its cool :)
- space plane: this one i made after watching Star Wars Episode II. I made the terrain in Terragen (awesome program), and the spaceship i made in max, then stuck them together

*EDIT* removed glass one because it sux:p

Best answers
Lol nice!
i like your Twisted halls and your Space Plane.. but uhmm,
the weird glass.. i dont really see anything in that :p

Best answers
like i said, i was bored:p and i was just playing around with opacity, reflection and refreaction effetcs.

NOTE: you can give suggestions, but im not going to do anymore work on them,mainly cause i cant be bothered to, and because i dont have the 3d files for them anymore:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
twisted hall is good the glass is like total crap, and the 3rd one is ok but the plane needs alot of work like better textures on the plane

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that twisted hall thingy remind me of The Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of time, in the forrest temple

I think it's great work, I like the 2nd and the 3tth one, but the 1st one.. I kinda dislike, just doesn't look good

grtz Naz

Best answers
Originaly posted by: Naz
I think it's great work, I like the 2nd and the 3tth one, but the 1st one.. I kinda dislike, just doesn't look good

Best answers
lol good old legend of zelda:p i luv that game :) im gettin rid of the first one cause im tired of ppl sayin it sux (and i know it):p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats nice!
u know what could be cool?
if u added another ship behind the first one, attacking it :)
gj

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like your bandwidth limits have been reached. I'd look into getting a new host if I were you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom