3D Total's Links Don't Work On My PC!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've come across the greatest set of tutorials of all time at 3dtotal.com. But apparently, only on other computers. As cruelty of fate has seemingly dictated, on MY computer, none of the top links work. My computer has absolutely no reaction when I click the "free stuff" link that would normally open up a drop-down bar.

I've tried a multitude of things: turning off my firewall, disabling my pop-up blocker, and even updating the Javascript. Nothing has done anything. And honestly, I can't think of any reason that this would be hapenning. My current web browser is Internet Explorer 6.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No effect. Just opens a page exactly like the homepage, but with only the top bar.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Tried doing it in Both Firefox and Internet Explorer?
Also, Try lowering your security levels for awhile, It has helped me in the past.
To do it:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Tools
- Internet Options
- Security
And drop all the security levels, on all the tabs. If it doesnt work, go back in there and click "Default" On all the tabs to return them to their origional settings. Also could you post the exact link? That would rule it out if it doesnt work if others cant access it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom