3d Naruto MMORPG - Need more team members

Best answers
Im looking for 3d modellers, animators, skinners, texture artists. Im making a naruto 3d mmorpg called "Naruto: The Ancient Beast". Its a mmorpg that is going to have a fps style 3rd person combat system. email/add me if ur interested or want more information: removed

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recruiting isn't allowed on these forums. If you need people for your modification/game then I think you are allowed to have some indication within your signature field.

Best answers
i actually was thinking about the same type of idea. "Why hasn't anyone made decent naruto mmorpg?" I though lot of ideas for how the game would work. Since you could pretty much use every aspect Naruto in rpg, like chakra types, -levels, Tai-, Gen- and Ninjutsu levels. Missions to earn money, Villages would work like factions, you could choose between bloodlines or be normal....etc,etc...
But then i became realistic and though of my programming, modelling, animating, skinning, mapping skills and gave up the idea...
But do you realise that you cannot profit from making this type of game. You cannot ask anyone to pay for playing it, that would be against the law.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC is correct. We do not allow recruiting on these forums. You'll need to take that business elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom