3D (max) all come in!! not ms!

Best answers
I know thet u all think thet i am stupid ! but plz listen 2 me and plz dont close this theard!!
i need to know how can i EDIT models in 3D MAX STUDIO (not milkshape....) plz plz there is a tutrial??? or something 10q!!

Best answers
lol, dude cool down don't panic :p

there is no "how to edit esf models" tutorial that i know of. you must learn the basics of mesh editing in 3D max, then after you do that, get the smd importer http://mojo.gmaxsupport.com/Files/scripts/SMDImporter1-0.zip AND BE SURE TO READ THE README IN IT and start editing, then after your done go get the official smd exporter (it comes with the HL SDK, search google for it or go the verc collective site or w/e) and export your model and compile it back (which you will also need to read a tutorial about .. i.e. compiling hl models)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ultraq said:
lol, dude cool down don't panic :p

there is no "how to edit esf models" tutorial that i know of. you must learn the basics of mesh editing in 3D max, then after you do that, get the smd importer http://mojo.gmaxsupport.com/Files/scripts/SMDImporter1-0.zip AND BE SURE TO READ THE README IN IT and start editing, then after your done go get the official smd exporter (it comes with the HL SDK, search google for it or go the verc collective site or w/e) and export your model and compile it back (which you will also need to read a tutorial about .. i.e. compiling hl models)
theres no read me in it

Nvm me found it...
/slaps self

Best answers
lol

/helps him slap himself

i think its .htm or something . its not exactly readme.txt ... actually .. "SMDImporter-Readme.html"

Best answers
Let's see, I use 3d's max for everything ..
www.3dbuzz.com , check their video section, teaches u modellin in a month or less :] .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom