3D designe - "Predator"

Best answers
dark slayer said:
lol so anderson is ur "rl name" ..?
sounds english but according to ur last few posts ( matches "hes" =his ;"althought"=although;"there isnt 2 guys" = erm ya... maybe aren`t ...)
ur for sure not english or american...
and u have the same sucky modeling and rendering style as darkone ;/
i could be wrong tho :rolleyes:
Hey, that isn't very cool to say, have some respect. Even if he is "DarkOne" he is still a skilled modeller and artist. Don't lose sight of true talent when the person is someone you dislike.

You did very well on the model, I'm waiting to see it skinned. :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the point isnt that he is a good or bad modeler, the point is that he is ban evading which is bad...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So as you can see , my model is correct in every way , only thing i didnt do et , is give the hair its finishing touches , couse it has way more detail than i have given it right now .
yep no doubt darkone, and ban evading for the 6th-7th time no doubt. Anyway your model is still off imo. As i said i was not sure if he had a helemt laser, and asked for you to pose refs, i didn't know wether tere was a version like that or not.

Your bumps on the forehead look HORRIBLE in comparision to the pictures you posted, you spent time adding in detail as if it was ment to be high poly but then stopped for some reason, he has no reap depth to the forehead bumps, detail on his mouth spike things. He looks really.....kinda bland, no expression at all (tho this could be fixed when animating but would look better if you did it from the start). Your mouth area also looks extreamly off. His lower lip is too tall, his upper lipp is too small and starts too far down on the head, it should be closer to the nose (check your own referances). It is also not as bulbsy as it should be and the teeth look too far apart. The outter teeth also lookmisplaces and almost nothing like the referance you posted. along with the skin around them. And thats just the start of my critiques for this mode.

BTW i'm following the referance you posted with the forehead the way to modeled it because well it makes more sense to use only one referance when there are so many obvious differances between the 2 types of predators, it's kinda stupid to make a hybrid of the 2 >_>.

On the chance you used the second referance purely then I have another list of critques ic an give you, (not like you will listen tho). So in my opinion your model is VERY far from perfect in everyway.

Well that was probably over 5 mins of my time wasted because 1, you probably can't see this, and 2 you won't listen even if you can, as usual >_>.

Best answers
EricW said:
Hey, that isn't very cool to say, have some respect. Even if he is "DarkOne" he is still a skilled modeller and artist. Don't lose sight of true talent when the person is someone you dislike.

You did very well on the model, I'm waiting to see it skinned. :cool:

haha u obviously dont know him...
and as eclipse said the model is way too off... if u dont believe me or clipse post on polycount,they will tell you the same...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom