3d ArcAngel WIP

Best answers
3d Archangel WIP

hey i drew up a pic..of an arcangel...so i figured that i made a chest i will make it my arcangel char...so i did...thanks you Gir for the help...but i dont really understand the arms..but i did my own legs...well here he is please help me fix it..

Best answers
the legs are weird and to short/skinny.and fix the knees tey look inwards o_O

Best answers
bring the legs inward...is all i think and for the knees...ermm make a lil mound...:) great job tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
N00b modler?
Change ur n00b to good ^^

Nice one.. i really like it! polycount?

Best answers
good body, but weird legs. They don't look like human legs, more like some kinda of alien anatomical leg or something like that.

Best answers
legs are too spread apart, but besides that good stuff

Best answers
alright..i fixed it and added stuff...but i need a good arm tut. so i can finish him...can some onr help me find one...because i looked on google and yahoo...sorry gir but you tut doesn't really help me.... well heres what i did to it take a look.

P.S. this is not skined, just textured..
*update*
here is an Update that i did...yea there are no arm...do to the fact that i cant make them...lol...but he has hands like rayman..lol take a look

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there´s an unregular poly on the belt muscel on the top.... but nice!

Best answers
hey thanks for the comps....but i know it is not that good due to the fact that i am new at this...well here is an update....YAY! Crapy arms...

lol i like it but i still need help with it

Best answers
i did Gir and i dont get it...but that is me...so i did shnity arms...but i will try to fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom