New Piece, New style

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havnt posted any art latly so here is something is have been working on:

Whatcha think?

Best answers
Really nice, reminds me of the Silent Hill game. Cool.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Raiko said:
Whatcha think?
I'm thinking, "HOLY CRAP, A BITMAP!!!"

This is much better:

(And it's less than 1/20th the size !_!)

For critz, I think it looks good, very much like an old concrete wall. That font is overused though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks kurt:D. I just got that firefox thing and for some reason my host was thinking my jpgs where firefox files so it would upload, so i saved as an index grayscale bmp. But thanks for the rehost, i replaced my original one:D. And about te font, i just like that font...alot...but i will most likely use differant fonts on my other pics:D. Any more Critz?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a concrete wall thingy with realistic effects, whats not to like?

8/10, now all it needs it a nicely blended image :D

Best answers
Your best work so far imo. :yes: All you need to do now is remove that font and find a better one. :p

Best answers
ya dude morpheus is way overused....... for that pic you need to get a grungey font

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, nice job but it's pretty simple. But I like it.

Retired
Best answers
I like it man, looks simple, it's clean. and dark :) good job.

Best answers
It's alright. Techinically I think you got those textures down pretty good, but the piece doesn't really do anything. Why is your name on it that large? Why is it that size? I think that it could be something very interesting if you invested some of yourself in to it other than just pasting your name. Like what about Raiko can I say with this piece that makes it a mirror of Raiko?

Bolteh2

B
its ok, but its brush fets on grey background (n/o) doesnt have depth in it, not a realistic look (no small shinyness that metal always has, no matter what state its in... maybe some color here and there would be nice (blue-ish reds)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might do something else to it but i didnt save teh psd:(. But there isnt supposed to be a metal look its a contrete kinda thing. Like a sub-way wall or something. i honestly dont know why i added my name, thanks for C&C, keep it ocmin:D.

[/me huggles all the C&C:D]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom