360 in combat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I got a 360. I was going to get the Elite but the ONLY one in stocked near my house is all the way near San Fransico... premium at the time. I got all these questions that I couldn't find on Google or didn't look harder enough. I got Gears of Wars. I'm trying to get cheap accessories that cost less then $550, which is the amount I spent for my Wii hehe.

I noticed when I had to do the XBox patch for XBox games to work... some of them don't work. I assumed all the premium Xbox games (the $20) worked for example Morrowind and Unreal Tournament Championship. I was really disappointed. I was wondering do they release patches once and a while? I love these two games but I don't want to get them on the PC even though they're $10-20, I'm saving up for more 360 games hehe. My original XBox broke so yeah.

I also heard that the 360 can overheat. My XBox is sitting vertical on glass. I assume the glass helps, so should I buy one of the inter-coolers for the 360? I see them on sale for $10-20 but I don't know how they work and not sure if it helps it at all. Do they work?

I was wondering if anyone used a wireless adapter. Theres no way to get the internet to the bedroom where the 360 is at. The "official" wireless adapter is too much seriously so I was wondering if anyone used any third party ones that cost around $35-$75.

If not I'm forced to buy the DVI cable for my monitor, and hook the 360 to my monitor to play online but I also don't want to spend $40 on a stupid cable and I don't think it'll be worth it since I only got one game. The tuner makes the 360 have flashy seizure rainbow colors. Is there anything else that I can get cheaper or use a different method?

Also I'm still searching for some games that is worth paying full price. I only have Gears of Wars... that game is total kick ass... but I'm really looking for really good XBox exclusive games. Recommend those to me now! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As for exclusives - a little birdie told me to keep my eyes on Mass Effect and Too Human. Also, The Darkness and Overlord, potentially also Project Sylpheed if Freespace-style space combat is your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom