Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Live free or die by the sword DiebytheSword's Avatar
    IM

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrideXIX View Post
    Heh, I'm alive. Not much else to report. Or rather, too much for one post, anyhow! You know, the basics -- still lovable, still grumbly. Hehe.

To make a long story short -- I run a forum of my own now, for a local gaming club I lead. We play Warhammer 40,000 -- a tabletop game you may or may not be familiar with. A big part of this game is the "fluff" or backstory. During brainstorming with my officers this week for new ideas I remembered the Rumble and wondered if I couldn't adapt a similar idea for the 40k universe over on my forum. Made me think of you guys, so I decided to come by and say hello for a bit. I'm glad to see you all are still here and that ESF is still out there doing its thing!

You guys have made some swanky updates to the forum since I was here last, eh? Very nice! And "Diebythesword" eh? that has got to be the Big Green C-Machine hiding under that handle, I wager...

Good to see you again, old friend. The same goes for all of you!

I don't know that I'd be active again as life is very busy but I wanted to at least come by and say hello to all of my good old friends here. Any chance we can pull Engar out of retirement? I'd be more than willing to finish this thing if we could. It was so epic, it's only fitting, right?

Either way...glad to see all my old ESF friends are still kicking around. How have things been? I saw some videos of the game and it looks like the team is doing amazing work as usual.
    I have a few friends that are big into 40k, never got into it myself. You have my blessings to adopt what you like from FC, enjoy! And it is indeed the green machine posting as DiebytheSword. Xbox live and BF2142 didn't like the c u m in the middle of my name, so I was censored.
    Forum Administrator (Retired)
    Woah Oh, Standing in the Heart of Darkness, give me my life, give me my energy.
    Woah Oh, Fighting with my Heart of Madness, ease my pain, ease my loneliness.

Fight Club record: 15 wins, 0 losses, 2 fatalities
    Undefeated Moderator Champion
    16,282 xp
    Bio

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrideXIX View Post
    Heh, I'm alive. Not much else to report. Or rather, too much for one post, anyhow! You know, the basics -- still lovable, still grumbly. Hehe.

To make a long story short -- I run a forum of my own now, for a local gaming club I lead. We play Warhammer 40,000 -- a tabletop game you may or may not be familiar with. A big part of this game is the "fluff" or backstory. During brainstorming with my officers this week for new ideas I remembered the Rumble and wondered if I couldn't adapt a similar idea for the 40k universe over on my forum. Made me think of you guys, so I decided to come by and say hello for a bit. I'm glad to see you all are still here and that ESF is still out there doing its thing!

You guys have made some swanky updates to the forum since I was here last, eh? Very nice! And "Diebythesword" eh? that has got to be the Big Green C-Machine hiding under that handle, I wager...

Good to see you again, old friend. The same goes for all of you!

I don't know that I'd be active again as life is very busy but I wanted to at least come by and say hello to all of my good old friends here. Any chance we can pull Engar out of retirement? I'd be more than willing to finish this thing if we could. It was so epic, it's only fitting, right?

Either way...glad to see all my old ESF friends are still kicking around. How have things been? I saw some videos of the game and it looks like the team is doing amazing work as usual.
    *Glomps* >:3

By the power granted to me by the timeless one, you will be destroyed.

| Fight Club Bio | Fight Club Ref | FC Stats - 7-3-1-10612xp |

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns regarding Fight Club.

Xbox Live, you say? I don't suppose Modern Warfare 2 is your choice of poison? Maybe some night you and I could link up and trade old forum war stories from the good old days, heh.

Newly Converted Disciple of Xbox
    ...Adeptus Moderatus...

IM

We never spoke to each other, but I've missed you.

Love,

Zeo
    Last edited by Zeonix; Aug 22nd, 2010 at 10:38 AM.

Thread Information