Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well there's my second post of the Rumble..

I'm happier with the fighting of this post but overall I can't help but thinking its not on the same level of my first one. Just doesn't have the same feel to it..

Maybe its not as bad as I believe, what do you guys think? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that, come next round, you're going to have a bit more material to work with.

BTW...thanks for giving me so much to work with. You are damn good, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna go out like a *****. hehe.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the two of you are on my list of favorites to win. So kick eachother's ass for my amusement . . er I mean good luck.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You realise that whoever wins the Rumble will be going after you next, Cucumba. :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am fully aware of that. I even expect you, my apprentice, to capatalize on your new found honor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With what I'm about to do, it might make my character seem a lot more intimidating. I even photoshoppsed a graphic to make the point VERY clear. Hehe. Should be up soon.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just make sure you don't post the picture in the actual fighting rumble thread, Pride. Doing so is against the rules. Keep it here, or your bio, or the artwork forum or anywhere else but the rumble thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was going to either put it as my new avatar, or put it in my bio (which I will update right after the post).

EDIT: Holy crap! It won't let me make my post! it says it has "too much HTML" or something to that effect. It doesn't have any--I think it's just plain too big. Is there any way I can maybe post in in chunks or something? Most of it kind of has to be there to make sense.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*falls over*

My God that was one hell of a post. :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it was unnecessarily long. Sorry about that. :0\

Man, I had a hell of an act to follow. I feel bad for Hwo--he has to compete with those two monster posts, and honestly, he deserves way more credit than either of us.

Sorry for the melodramatic transformation...but otherwise I wouldn't have had half a chance in hell against everyone else's insane powers.

It was a ***** to get that up, too. I guess MS Word, even in a plaintext file, put all kinds of invisible formatting in it. So that's why it wouldn't go up at all. I had to backspace every other line or so, and press enter over again for every line of that monster. :0\

I also updated my bio with a picture of what I call "Catalyst Form." Hehe.

I'm glad that it was at least a worthy followup. I hope Hwo doesn't get the loss token this round, though. :0\

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Hwo is the one you need to worry about

There's the new entrant too

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
True enough, just about anyone could appear next..

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Magus i have to give you credit not alot of people would want to walk into a battle this intense but i guess you can compete with them.

Cant wait to see the winner of the rumble go after Cuc :smile:

/me wishes all contestans Good luck :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoever's next, I'm not worried. If I can hold up against Engar, I'm guessing I should be evenly matched with most of the higher competitors.

At least I hope so. :0\

Best answers
i better go write my bio, i got my character all planned out, hes gonna have a mix of everything, and wont smell, i feel sorry for the next person coming in, :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe. Don't matter dude--you're all getting broke in half by the Last Rider. 'Nuff said. hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's the Last Rider, it says so beside his avatar

Best answers
is this new fighter going to wait for Mephit74 to announce him or should he post now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom