Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

KyoKusanagi

K
Just a note i won't be able to post my reply until tomorrow night or the day after because of assignments. thanks.

KyoKusanagi

K
sorry guys - didn't have much time to reply. Probably better that i get eliminated now since work is really starting to pile up.

Best answers
so does that mean that the next person after Kyo posts now? caus its been a while since there has been ne update on the rumble.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang is having personal problems atm, but I will give him his 24 hour warning tonight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Hwoarang is having personal problems atm, but I will give him his 24 hour warning tonight.
Cuc...if you want, we could have a post where Hwo gets knocked out, but is not eliminated. That way he could return when he is able to without slowing down the rumble. Of course, he wouldn't get any loss tokens, which wouldn't be very fair, but still...it's an idea.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm curious, whats happenning with the Rumble? It's just that its been 4 days with no updates..

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, I've been unable to referee it . . . I'll have that done tonight at the latest.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Whenever is good for you Cucumba, I was just curious. Better a good decision than a rushed one. :)

Best answers
Well it seems that the next person to go in is notified and it wasnt me, lol, guess i have to wait a few more rounds, but gives me some tiem to think of a strategy

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Come on Scruff, are you really saying you can't wait to get into the fight? The worst possible thing for me would be to be the last chosen, I want in as soon as I can!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being the last in would prob make u the most likely to win

Best answers
I don't want to be a **** or anything, but are we going to start enforcing the time limit on posting? Because as much as I want everyone to have their shot...this thing is literally going to take until the end of summer...and I want to see this through

Best answers
Summer ended exactly 31 days ago were i live, -_-, but being in last is good if u want a cheap win, most people would be out of ideas, and alot would have loss tokens, but then u gotta attack EVERYONE twice and u need to make EVERYONE attack u once, which is quite hard, i wanna get in half way, dunno y, but i guess its up to cucs magical hat.

Best answers
wells i guess im gonna have to drop out folks, too much dam work :mad:, so long as u give me a decent exit ill be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom