Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, well... I guess this thing is dead. I can't really be upset, because I took a long time for one of my posts.

Do we unsticky it, and move on, or do we leave it be... and hope for the best?

I ask, because it would be cool to start a new one.

EDIT:

WITH A CHARACTER LIMIT!!!1~

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, if this is ever done again, it will be with a tight limit. We can unsticky it, but lets not close it in the event of a miracle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...so we never had a winner, eh? Damn shame. My money was on Synth/Hwo the whole time. :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, Pride.

I wonder if Engar is still alive? It would be crazy if he randomly posted his round.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I'm alive. Not much else to report. Or rather, too much for one post, anyhow! You know, the basics -- still lovable, still grumbly. Hehe. ;)

To make a long story short -- I run a forum of my own now, for a local gaming club I lead. We play Warhammer 40,000 -- a tabletop game you may or may not be familiar with. A big part of this game is the "fluff" or backstory. During brainstorming with my officers this week for new ideas I remembered the Rumble and wondered if I couldn't adapt a similar idea for the 40k universe over on my forum. Made me think of you guys, so I decided to come by and say hello for a bit. I'm glad to see you all are still here and that ESF is still out there doing its thing!

You guys have made some swanky updates to the forum since I was here last, eh? Very nice! And "Diebythesword" eh? that has got to be the Big Green C-Machine hiding under that handle, I wager...

Good to see you again, old friend. The same goes for all of you! :)

I don't know that I'd be active again as life is very busy but I wanted to at least come by and say hello to all of my good old friends here. Any chance we can pull Engar out of retirement? I'd be more than willing to finish this thing if we could. It was so epic, it's only fitting, right?

Either way...glad to see all my old ESF friends are still kicking around. How have things been? I saw some videos of the game and it looks like the team is doing amazing work as usual.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I'm alive. Not much else to report. Or rather, too much for one post, anyhow! You know, the basics -- still lovable, still grumbly. Hehe. ;)

To make a long story short -- I run a forum of my own now, for a local gaming club I lead. We play Warhammer 40,000 -- a tabletop game you may or may not be familiar with. A big part of this game is the "fluff" or backstory. During brainstorming with my officers this week for new ideas I remembered the Rumble and wondered if I couldn't adapt a similar idea for the 40k universe over on my forum. Made me think of you guys, so I decided to come by and say hello for a bit. I'm glad to see you all are still here and that ESF is still out there doing its thing!

You guys have made some swanky updates to the forum since I was here last, eh? Very nice! And "Diebythesword" eh? that has got to be the Big Green C-Machine hiding under that handle, I wager...

I don't know that I'd be active again as life is very busy but I wanted to at least come by and say hello to all of my good old friends here. Any chance we can pull Engar out of retirement? I'd be more than willing to finish this thing if we could. It was so epic, it's only fitting, right?

Either way...glad to see all my old ESF friends are still kicking around. How have things been? I saw some videos of the game and it looks like the team is doing amazing work as usual.
Engar drops by once and a while, he hasn't been here in at least 6 months though.

btw, hiii!!! <--- sean/dReAm KilLeR/killa

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I have a few friends that are big into 40k, never got into it myself. You have my blessings to adopt what you like from FC, enjoy! And it is indeed the green machine posting as DiebytheSword. Xbox live and BF2142 didn't like the c u m in the middle of my name, so I was censored.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

*Glomps* >:3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xbox Live, you say? I don't suppose Modern Warfare 2 is your choice of poison? Maybe some night you and I could link up and trade old forum war stories from the good old days, heh.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We never spoke to each other, but I've missed you.

Love,

Zeo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom