Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what now, they fight until one of them gets 2 lost tokens?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I thought the new contender would be announced, just like Kyo, but now I think I understand. In order to keep his entrance from being high-jacked Mephit will only announce the next fighter when it is his turn to appear. Therefore, up until that point, the fight will continue as normal.

Apart from that it should be exactly the same as before, I have that right?

Best answers
Yeah, that's the plan, but I don't think it's been put across properly.

Best answers
Ok I completely understand this and will try to lay it out as simply as possible

Engar had it right

The fight now continues as scheduled with Kyo posting first...while Vegimaru has been eliminated (and I think kyo is supposed to do that in his post) the new contender will not be announced until it is his turn to post, which will be after Hwo's post. This will be done so no one pulls a vegi and attacks them before they can write their own entrance. So basically for Kyo and Hwo's posts they will be fighting each other.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim is correct, thus, so is Engar.

A new posting order is drawn every round, so that the same author isn't constantly setting the tone, or cleaning up from behind. This turn, I pulled Kyo first, Hwo second. Vejimaru is eliminated, thus while his character is still there, he is not able to post. Kyo can eliminate him at his leisure, or allow Hwoarang to do so, but he must be eliminated this round.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man...I am itching to get at this thing, even as complicated as it's going. HURRY UP EVERYONE!

Oh man...what number am I, I want to know!! Damn it, I'm excited!

I just hope I get a piece of Smith in the match...I bet our characters could have a seriously BAD ASS BRAWL if they run into each other--and I'd love to flex my writing skills around a beef with the one and only Agent Smith himself, who is arguably my favorite villain ever.

hehehe...let's get a move on already!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I completely understand now. thanx all for clearing that up. *goes back in the locker room and awaits for the admin's wife to call out the next fighter*

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beleive it or not, I don't know which number you have untill I pull your name, so the exact fighting order is a mystery even to me :)

Best answers
Sorry that I hijacked ur intro Kyo. I guess in all Rumbles to come, if someone does that, it'll be called 'a Veji'. :laff:

KyoKusanagi

K
Ahhk thanks, though i think i've just shot myself in the foot. I'm in the middle of holidng Hwoarang in a leg lock cos i thought te new guy would enter the ring...ahh well...i'll come up with something

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rather excellent way to do so, I might add.

There is a small problem with your post for future reference, the ring is a STONE octagon with chains instead of ropes. Nothing big, just remember it for later.

We should have a dutch announce table with all the dutch people that play esf o_o

Best answers
Man, do I need to know anything about wrestling for this? I mean, I don't watch it anymore, and I haven't a clue what an 'Irish Whip' is (though it does sound slightly dirty, but I doubt it's what I think it is :p ). SO far people have been 'Sharpshooting' and such... do I need to do this?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie, follow your own style and make it better than there's. Play to your strengths. If everybody continues with the wrestling moves, sooner or later it will get repetative.

Best answers
Man, my style involves pulling out my 12 gauge and showing them the business end of a boomstick.

I have no fighting style, I know nothing of fighting at all. I'm vaguley aware of what a roundhouse kick is, but other than that... :p

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You preach to the choir, my friend. I don't fight at all, in fact I haven't been involved in anything more than a brotherly scuffle in my life. I fall back on movies, anime and the crazy thoughts in my head but I understand where your coming from.

In the end, in my oppinion, its more about how you write than the amount of moves you know.. Unfortunately all the contestants appear to be good at that too..

Scruff, we're screwed! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, you all are too good for me. Round here, saying the wrong thing can get you *taged* in the mouth or even killed. People are just ignorant these days, but its the only way to show that you're not going to let anyone push you over. Ive been in more fights then i can count, and yes i have been beaten at times. *but i never backed down*. Reason why I'm on the computer much is to stay away from that kind of trouble. Anywayz back ot the rumble. I'm going for the wrestling/jeet kwun do style in the rumble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most everyone I know fights with me THROUGH the computer. Then, when I confront them in real life, they act high and mighty and say it's immature to fight. Go fig.

Best answers
I'm gonna try and blunder my way through it, in the classic 'Ash From Evil Dead' fashion. He always comes out on top, so it'll work for me too. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright an update here

if anyone decides they cant handel the rumble and drop out they are disqualified and no one can take there place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom