Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the warning :s

Vejimaru will take your place in the rumble with the number two slot, please proceed immediately to the fight club arena and post your entrance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woops. cuc already posted the answer. *inet didnt show the whole post*

aw well. lets get the show on the road!

Iceman remains in locker room until his name is called.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty folks seeing how the rumble is underway time to give alittle update on all this

The current standings are as follows
(with a * denouncing a loss token and a X followed by a name denouncing an elimination and the person who eliminated the fighter)

Current round : 5
Current Fighters: Hwoarang, Saiyan Pride, Brim, and Engar
  • Engar [1 round]
  • Brim
  • Ice Man
  • Sierra Sonic
  • SSJ FajitaX
  • Deman (formerly Miroku/ChannelforthePain)
  • Hwoarang [5 rounds]*
  • Magus
  • Naruto Kun (formerly Kaigeta)
  • SaiyanPrideXIX [2 round]
  • Vejimaru [2 rounds] X
  • Scruffie
  • SA_Gohan
  • MadDogg[1 rounds]X
  • Kyo_Kusanagi [3 rounds] X
  • Deverz [2 rounds]X
  • TG Cid X
  • MinesSkylineR34
  • Gpas
  • Gonadz
Referees:
  • Cucumba
  • Hibiki
  • Optimus Prime
and yes this will be updated as each person gets a loss token or is eliminated

as stated before each person who gets 2 loss tokens is subsuquently eliminated in the next post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
watch out vejimaru. hehe.

So now its Hwoarang, Vejimaru, and Kyo_Kusanagi right? And this will be round 2? So if Vejimaru was to loose this round he would be out right? I think i got it down now.

Best answers
Maybe you should put a mark next to people currently IN the rumble?

Best answers
Please put the time back up to 72 hours. Some of us have to study for college exams, and the 72 hours was a saving grace for me. But I will have my story up by tonight...please make it 72 hours to post again!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 days is completely resonable, but I will allow 72 hours for those studying for exams.

If anyone feels that 3 days is too much, say so.

I thought it was completely unreasonable that the rumble was delayed an entire weekend and part of the next week by just two entrants, with 20 entrants active that could equate to 60 days . . . two months . . . to complete one round of the rumble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes 3 days is too long. im ready to get this show on the road.. THE BIG ROAD. and i dont want to wait weeks and weeks before the major part of the rumble happens. yes, the rumble has been started a week ago, or something liek that and only two entrants has posted. Though exams maybe where Vejimaru is, I doubt that a lot of people have them.

Vejimaru, I'm not going againts your wishes. I'm just saying 72 hours is too long.

Best answers
So I am wondering...did we stretch it back to 72hrs?
Even if we did Kyo was late...and not wanting to be a **** or anything but rules are rules and they must be enforced. I honestly think that 72hrs is much too long and this rumble will never end. 48hrs should be sufficient for anyone, seeing as how a fight club entry should take you no more than 1-2 hours. Even if you are taking exams that is more than ample.

So what happens to a late entry...a loss token, disqualification, or what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its suppose to be a loss token, and yes i was one of the ones who was complaining as well. if you have time to play your precious video games, and watch sponge-bob, then you have time to make a 30 minutes-1 hour post. I'm sure you not busy all day or for 48 hours straight.

I guess their going to let kus-guy slide. I dunno. Just as long as we dont have to wait weeks on in for the next person to post.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kyo has been granted an extension because he's moving. If you are going to be late, please post your reason here and ask for an extention. If you do not report and exceed the 48 hour limit, you will recieve a loss token.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there final version of the standings hopefully if theres anything missing say so

Best answers
Um there's been no activity in the royal rumble for like 4 days now...

are we gonna move on or not?

Best answers
No, he means after Cuc announced I was out. Kyo posted a while ago

KyoKusanagi

K
I'm really confused, i thought the new challenger was going to be announced, thats why i didn't post anything. Whats the go? And isn't it Hwoarang's turn to reply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom