Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Just to make sure, would it be possible for me to successfully attack one person 3 times if I allowed that person to hit me twice?
    Fight Club - Wins: 3 Losses: 1

Newbie Central + Artwork Moderator - Fight Club Referee

Fan-Fiction - If I don't plug myself, who will?

Live free or die by the sword DiebytheSword's Avatar
    IM

No, it should be two successful attack runs, no more.

You could have 20 successful hits, as long as they are clearly devided into 2 strings of blows. For instance, bopping someone around with zanzokens, and finishing with a blow that leaves them in a crater is one successful attack. Punching someone through the wall, then having them escape for a while, and then suprise drop kicking them in the face is two.
    Forum Administrator (Retired)
    Woah Oh, Standing in the Heart of Darkness, give me my life, give me my energy.
    Woah Oh, Fighting with my Heart of Madness, ease my pain, ease my loneliness.

Fight Club record: 15 wins, 0 losses, 2 fatalities
    Undefeated Moderator Champion
    16,282 xp
    Bio

Okay, okay, you caught my eye, I'm here now. I think I might just enter guys, if not to win, perhaps just to kick some ass.

So, who's ready to Hail to the Scruff?

heh by the time this battle ends, itll be mid-march. i just hope i can last to the top 5. i dont care about winning, i just want to prove myself that i can hang with the top warriors of the fight club community.

-=Modeler | Animator | Audio=-

I'd like to join as well, if only to make it harder for any pretenders to become the Fight Club Champion.

Question: Is the style of fighting simply decided by the first person in who posts, or will it be assigned to all by the judges?
    Yes. I mean it.
    ..::Chasarsis::..

I imagine the style would be just like a real Royal Rumble wrestling match, no? And I think personally that every person's post should end with the buzzer going off. hehe.

That was a pretty good Rumble, Cuc, but I have to say 2003's was my all time favorite so far. I was there live, so it was even sweeter. Man, I am excited--Undertaker's coming back OLD SCHOOL STYLE!!!! Also at the 2003 rumble I saw Benoit and Angle in what had to be the most insanely awesome technical wrestling display ever. Frigging hell of a match!

Newly Converted Disciple of Xbox
    ...Adeptus Moderatus...

Live free or die by the sword DiebytheSword's Avatar
    IM

Actually, I will set the tone of combat with the setup round. I'm still working out the details, but this match will most likely be no holds barred and take place in the Fight Club arena venue, which was used in one of deverz's matches.
    Forum Administrator (Retired)
    Woah Oh, Standing in the Heart of Darkness, give me my life, give me my energy.
    Woah Oh, Fighting with my Heart of Madness, ease my pain, ease my loneliness.

Fight Club record: 15 wins, 0 losses, 2 fatalities
    Undefeated Moderator Champion
    16,282 xp
    Bio

count me in, this will be svvveet. <insert fearless quote here>
    <CENTER>
    </TABLE><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Fight Club Win: 2 Loss : 1</TABLE>
    </TABLE>

KyoKusanagi

I'm in too, nothing wrong with some carnage Bwahahahahaha!

I'd join if I had proper net access

If I poke my head in again that's my actual entry

Public Relations and Forum Admin

<hleV> Speaking of whores, how's your mom doing?
    <Deverz> Very good, It's hard work rehabilitating prostitutes though
    <Avenger> Don't worry hleV, Deverz' mum will rehabilitate yours soon

Dzamija: "If you were having a heart attack, your dog would run to get you help, while your cat would just stand there and wait until you die so it can eat your head."

Thread Information