Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Just to make sure, would it be possible for me to successfully attack one person 3 times if I allowed that person to hit me twice?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it should be two successful attack runs, no more.

You could have 20 successful hits, as long as they are clearly devided into 2 strings of blows. For instance, bopping someone around with zanzokens, and finishing with a blow that leaves them in a crater is one successful attack. Punching someone through the wall, then having them escape for a while, and then suprise drop kicking them in the face is two.

Best answers
Okay, okay, you caught my eye, I'm here now. I think I might just enter guys, if not to win, perhaps just to kick some ass.

So, who's ready to Hail to the Scruff?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh by the time this battle ends, itll be mid-march. i just hope i can last to the top 5. i dont care about winning, i just want to prove myself that i can hang with the top warriors of the fight club community.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to join as well, if only to make it harder for any pretenders to become the Fight Club Champion.

Question: Is the style of fighting simply decided by the first person in who posts, or will it be assigned to all by the judges?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I imagine the style would be just like a real Royal Rumble wrestling match, no? And I think personally that every person's post should end with the buzzer going off. hehe.

That was a pretty good Rumble, Cuc, but I have to say 2003's was my all time favorite so far. I was there live, so it was even sweeter. Man, I am excited--Undertaker's coming back OLD SCHOOL STYLE!!!! Also at the 2003 rumble I saw Benoit and Angle in what had to be the most insanely awesome technical wrestling display ever. Frigging hell of a match!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I will set the tone of combat with the setup round. I'm still working out the details, but this match will most likely be no holds barred and take place in the Fight Club arena venue, which was used in one of deverz's matches.

Best answers
count me in, this will be svvveet. <insert fearless quote here>

KyoKusanagi

K
I'm in too, nothing wrong with some carnage :D Bwahahahahaha!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd join if I had proper net access

If I poke my head in again that's my actual entry

Best answers
Well I may be only a beginner but if there is time count me in. I'm ready whenever. Any time any place.

Best answers
hey cucumber, is there a date u have to enter by, and if there is wat is the date, and deverz, if u live in nsw or victoria and u are using bigpond broad band then ur having the same problem as me with the connection

Best answers
Oh oh oh oh me tooo!! Dev said that there was one spot free sooooo I wanna join teh fun ^_____^

Best answers
Screw it... I'll join

*edit- I though that the deadline was this Friday the 20th, *Sigh* I will see eventually. Thanks for telling me ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's too late dude--look down a few threads. It's already started!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As luck would have it, Ryoko has dropped fromt he rumble, so you may take his place if you wish Fajita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom