Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Live free or die by the sword DiebytheSword's Avatar
    IM

This event will likely take place some time in early february as I prepare for the mindboggling logistics that are present in such undertakings.
    Forum Administrator (Retired)
    Woah Oh, Standing in the Heart of Darkness, give me my life, give me my energy.
    Woah Oh, Fighting with my Heart of Madness, ease my pain, ease my loneliness.

Fight Club record: 15 wins, 0 losses, 2 fatalities
    Undefeated Moderator Champion
    16,282 xp
    Bio

Meh, wat the hell, count me in, I know ill get wooped but theres nothing better to do.

Thanks to Steve0dbgt for teh sig
    ~.: www.steveodbgt.tk :.~ Go there, NOW

Well hell. My internet blew up during my only fight club battle...so I think I need to make a name for myself somehow. So what the hell--count Big Evil in. hehe.

((Hey...Anyone else catch the Undertaker bell last night or what?!))

Newly Converted Disciple of Xbox
    ...Adeptus Moderatus...

IM

That was, pound for pound, the best rumble ever.

Back on topic

16,282 xp
    Bio

can i go off-topic for a second admin?

WOOT! In your face Paul! Benoit won the royal rumble!

on topic: mind explaining the rules? because itll be a page load of typing if we have to explain everybody's attack.

-=Modeler | Animator | Audio=-

IM

You will all be assigned a number, and that will be the order you post in. Each fighter will post AS IF THE POST BEFORE HAD ACTUALLY HAPPENED. At the end of the round, the judges will select the weakest writer currently in the rumble, and give him a loss token. After you recieve two such tokens, you will be eliminated. The player immediately after will write in your "expulsion" from the match.

Each round will have you attackin twice successfully, and one opponent must retaliate succesfully in your post. If you fail to meet that crieteria, you will recieve a loss token.

In the end, it will be the best fighters duking it out for the prize. More later.

16,282 xp
    Bio

Ok...I had a question about this earlier and I still wonder

In the original Fight Club thread it says you attack twice and your opponent once...but that can be interpereted many different ways

Is it that you are allowed only 2 successful hits and your opponent only 1, or is it that you must make 2 or more successful hits and your opponent one or more?

I need specifics here to cleanly wipe up the floor with those who are a bit underachieved in their skills *cough* Magus *cough*

Fight Club Trial Ref

Record: 3W 0L EXP 4000
    Faction: Catalyst

"As a martial artist, I'm all about effeciency of movement, even if it's a bowel movement."
    -The Great Cucumba

Is it too late to join? If not, I'm in
    <CENTER>
    <MARQUEE><TABLE style=filter:glow(color="gold", strength=#+1)> .:: Sig Maker :|: Popo Producions Artist :|: Ninja-in-training ::. </MARQUEE></CENTER>

LiteSaiyan

well well well what we got here, i think you could count me in, need to be de-rusted anyways, but i think i shal stand some sort of chance :P if my name is unknown to many of u, i may be remembered as |::Z::| Kakarotto or ~{ape}~Kakarotto anyways Pa'ece

IM

Keep in mind that this is a forum fight club game, not an ESF tournement.

A successful attack can be a combination of blows or a single attack, as it works best with the story. If you read my posts, you will see that I use combinations often. Just remember that your opponent should recieve the same level of fight potential.

Slaps and thumbs in the eyes, should never be used as a foe's attack, you'll definately loose that way.

16,282 xp
    Bio

Thread Information