Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, Kyo's down with WWE!!

I think wrestler spoofs could be pretty fun.

RicoPrideXIX -- "Oh, Charles!"

Hey Cuc, not to get offtopic, but I recall a long time ago seeing the sig "Cheesumba." What was the deal with that?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was another admin by the name of Cheesman, we jokingly did a "fusion" account to which we both had the password.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way.

Booker C.

lol

Maybe my next line of sigs will be wrestler parodies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, that guy was the worst. He got kicked in the jock by Vince McMahon, and he even somehow managed to ruin my enjoyement of that. It's weird--they claimed the guy had all this background and ****, but all he'd do is dance. Did he even have a match?

You know who really needs to get ****ing fired already? Batista. He ****ing sucks. And I'm not just saying that because he annihilated Jericho's spinal column yesterday night. :0(

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, Batista is a long term investment for them, the next super heavyweight phenom. You know they won't get rid of him.

Ernest Miller wrestled in WCW, you're not missing much. He had an 11-0 start, but called out the "other" undefeated wrestler . . . Goldberg. I don't need to finish that story do I?

Anyways, back on topic.

KyoKusanagi

K
He pretty much went the way of wrestlers like Meng\Ming or whatever his name was.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOOOOH YEAH! Hrmm, wonder who the next entrant is gonna be.... (Me wonders when SA_Gohan is gonna be in xD)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone's talking a lot of big game up for SA_Gohan.

I'm just anxious to get to my next turn!!

Who's gonna be the first to feel the wrath of Pride?

(A quick side note...you guys should probably just call my character "Pride" in your posts. I notice some people put in the "Saiyan" part. It wasn't meant to be a shortened form of my nick; it was actually his name. lol)

If anyone cares, in Smackdown 5 my wrestler's name is Rob Rocker. I think when the next game comes out (in November!!!!!) I will faithfully recreate the fight club roster. lol

KyoKusanagi

K
You can count on it being a Triple Threat TLC match with Kyo Kusanagi being equal no.1 contender.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we need to start a wrestling thread in offtopic. I'll go do it. Back to the rumble, people!

Best answers
im in
ill just wait in the shadows while i transform into buu and when u arent looking ill turn u into pasta,cause i hate pasta.

Best answers
ChaosPriest said:
im in
ill just wait in the shadows while i transform into buu and when u arent looking ill turn u into pasta,cause i hate pasta.
And I have a feeling Engar, Pride, and Hwo would pwn Buu. A lot. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom