Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I love Stephen King.

I think the rumble will reach it's peak madness when SA Gohan enters. Then all the titans (minus Kyo and Myself) will be in the thick of the whup ass. Don't count out other fighters like Magus and Deman. They can slap a loss token on you at the very minimum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you guys are going to love the spin I'm putting on the story as we go. Right now it may seem as if Pride is a good guy and Cuc sort of is the bad guy--but later I think it's going to be spun around.

I'm going to be updating his bio soon...with "Ominos Eidelos" and an explanation of what the hell is happening with him. But first we have to wait for the next round...so I can give a demo.

I just wanted to say to Eng and Hwo--great job working around the framework the other posts are laying, guys. We would make a sick writing team.

KyoKusanagi

K
Cucumba said:
Heh, I love Stephen King.

I think the rumble will reach it's peak madness when SA Gohan enters. Then all the titans (minus Kyo and Myself) will be in the thick of the whup ass. Don't count out other fighters like Magus and Deman. They can slap a loss token on you at the very minimum.
Just a little confused here - i'm counted out cos i was injured and sent back stage or because i was eliminated or is it something else. I love how the rumble is going though - keep up the top writing!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you are still eliminated; I'm not competeing in the rumble.

I think that the two of us are of equal calibur to those currently in the rumble, and SA Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't read up on SA Gohan...though I think Magus once told me he was within an inch of beating you, Cuc. He CAN'T be that much better than us now, can he?

Personally I look forward to individual fights after the rumble. The storyline I've brewed up for Pride is one of my best; as he slowly topples his enemies it'll crescendo into a badass epic.

I'm also really proud that I actually made a name for myself in this thing. I thought I was going to fail miserably at that.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I'm also really proud that I actually made a name for myself in this thing. I thought I was going to fail miserably at that.
Hey, failing miserably is going to be my bit. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess I was expecting it to go like everything else in my life:

I walk in thinking I'm a hot ****, and get stomped into the ground by reality.

Best answers
Well, I think we can safely say that hasn't happened Pride, and that is isn't ever going to happen.

My problem is, even if I can somehow find a way to make my character match up to your super-powered behemoths, and match your pace for say, 1 round, I have no idea how to keep that up.

I wouldn't mind my first few rounds being shared by under-par fight clubbers, just to make my pathetic defeat... well, less pathetic. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trick to keeping the fight's paces is to keep us all on our toes by using what happened in the last post to frame your post. The way for instance my character is down and out right now, but Hwo and Engar both mentioned him in their posts, and what is happening to him...it adds to the overall story.

Actually--and this observation ought to make Cuc give me a nod--it's a lot like a wrestling match, behind the scenes. We PM one another sometimes with ideas for what we're going to with our next posts, and we always run the idea by Cuc. Though it seems like we are fighting, it's a matter of cooperation. Technically I'd consider us a writing team working on a project together, more than three dudes trying to "outperform" one another.

I guess we just know how to entertain a crowd.

The trick though, as I said, is to use what happens in the other posts to help flesh out yours. Our characters didn't all start as behemoths, either--when Engar came in his first couple of posts demonstrated his power, so we had to come up with a way to match it. I can tell you that my transformation to the catalyst version of Pride wasn't planned or even wanted at all. But you roll with the punches.

Technically, if you know what you're doing well enough, you could write a post where you do almost nothing but dodge us and make us hit each other FOR you, if your character's that weak.

Just remember one thing: if you're going to have a character do something and you're not sure they'd actually behave that way, PM the person and ask.

Best answers
Some great tips in there man, thanks. From the start I fully intended to stay ahead of your characters blows, to put a space between me and your attacks, yet still come off as if I'm right on the edge of losing. The way I win is by the skin of my teeth, it's just my way of doing things. I suppose being in a fight with you guys puts me in my element. :)

The thing is, I really don't want to have to end up in the position where I have to 'transform' or something to get by. It's just not my characters style and I have no intention of changing that.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Oh goody, I get to go first. o_O

Has the three-day rule been reinstated? My exams are over now so I don't mind if it has been... not that I'd mind if it was left out again. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn rookies. hehe.

I have to say, I can understand fully about someone backing out of this. We've been pumping out 8-10 pages a post for a few rounds now, and literally have been going at it since May.

Poor Hwo has been breaking ass for like three months. Hehe.

I'm glad you gave GPAS a loss token instead of eliminating him, Cuc. Couldn't bring yourself to shoot down one of that round's posts, eh? heh.

I was thinking of a cool idea. If I win and build up enough momentum, I think I might consider trying to challenge your whole faction at once. The way it could work, would be that each round a different member posts your offense. That way you could have tag teams and all kinds of other stuff like that.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Thats a pretty big if my friend.. :D

I shall commence work on my post immediately, I hope it's as good as the last.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not so sure you want a peice of Evolu . . . erm the four horse . . . dammnit, the Nation of Administration just yet. :p

I could have given one of you a loss token, but I prefer not to deliberate over a few days when I can give a slacker one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm also glad you left him in to absorb the brutality of my first round back on my feet. My character is going to be seriously hardcore now. Unlike everyone else's flailing auras and blazing lightning...my character's going to be all nice and subtle.

As he uses new attacks and such, I'm going to be posting updates to his bio. I'll also probably give a quick explanation of just what the hell is happening.

And Cuc...did you see the sign on Raw last night that said "Crapolution" ? Or the posterboard with Eugene in the window of the short bus? lol

Your next sig should be "Cucgene." lol

Best answers
Damn, halfway glad I left this thing, that last round was incredible. You guys keep pumping out good stuff. I've found some time to read it and I'll try to keep on doing so, if I can't find the time to write, hopefully I can find the time to read. And again...please don't chop my head off...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I'll give you a fine send off considering I made you pwn me in the ballbag earlier. Lol

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
And Cuc...did you see the sign on Raw last night that said "Crapolution" ? Or the posterboard with Eugene in the window of the short bus? lol

Your next sig should be "Cucgene." lol
Watching RAW tonight, and lol, only if you change your's to SaiyanRicoXIX . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom