Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You were beaten to a pulp and Hwoarang had his spine broken.. Out of the three of us I've suffered the least..

. . . .

Not that I'm recommending that you hurt me. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...I had a sort of gimmick planned out. After I make my amazing comeback, I was going to stalk and systematically destroy the enemies that I faced off with in the rumble. The last and most dramatic of these conflicts will most likely be with you, Engar.

I'm sure you'll be getting your fair share of injury in the coming posts, at any rate.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Sorta disappointing that you're down for my post, possibly two if I post before you in the next round. I have what could prove to be a pretty cool idea for my next installment, we'll see if it works out. Fear for Hwoarang and Brim! :D

Best answers
Engar said:
Lets just say that I doubt we're going to be disappointed with the fighters yet to make an appearance. :D

(Hail to the Engar, baby ;))
Oh gee, I wonder who he means by that... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be up again before your next post. Cucumba always draws me first. lol

If you want, you can run the idea by me and I can accomodate it in my next post.

Who's next, anyway?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang and the fight club has been absent for like 2 weeks lol

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should all get 2 loss tokens and make me the winner

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey...wtf Cuc...I was only late cause Engar asked me to! lol

It's because this is June, and everyone's got finals and crap. Except me. Damn I feel old...I've been graduated from college for over a year and a half. :0\

And anyways, maybe we should give Hwo and Engar a break. After all...they do have to follow my act, and that's not easy. I'd have to sit and really think it over myself.

Man I'm glad I don't have to fight me. Hehe.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, I was only joking. I told all of you that you could slow it down around now because of finals and what not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the entirety of Hwo's next post should be him catching a breather. He's been at this for like two months!!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*sweatdrops*

I have to follow that? O_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Much phear I sense in you my young apprentice . .

BTW, faction tag is below my sig, proudly wave it where ever you go . . :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heheh...let me just say to Hwoarang: I am REAL GLAD I didn't have to post against that.

Looks like you're in deep doo-doo, Engar.

EDIT: Bull****, you just broke us both in half...what a sick round. I think I actually have a loss token coming... :0\

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*sighs with relief*

Never have I been more worried about a post, you and Hwoarang kicked the entire Rumble up two notches and I wasn't even sure if I could keep up.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only did you kick it right up next to us, but it seems that you gave us even more to work with.

Cuc...who's the next entrant? Unless it's Jesus H. Christ, they're gonna have to make a hell of a showing.

Did anyone eliminate Brim? I can't remember.

I may make a whole separate thread detailing the history of Pride and how he got his powers. It's such an interesting backstory that I've concocted that I may actually begin writing a whole media about the character of Pride. The only problem that I can really foresee is that an integral part of his background involves a pair of a certain kind of earrings....

It seems like we are just absolutely feeding off of each other's posts. Engar, are you a writer by profession or what? You HAVE to be. No one is that naturally good just by default. We should chat sometime. I bet you have tons of awesome stories written.

We should collaborate! I bet if we both put into a story it would be insane. Personally, I think you're better than me, but not by much.

In all seriousness, this is really getting out of control. We've been at it for over a month, and it just keeps getting better and better. When this is all over, I'm going to save the entire thread and make a pdf out of it. Some of the battles--especially the last round!!--have just been so great.

Keep up the good work, everyone!! Next round I'll be back in active competition...so be wary.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
More like amature, hoping to one day be professional.. :)

And might I say that even if you hadn't said you were a professional writer, by this stage it would have been obvious. I mean I'm quite proud of my post, but the small peak you gave into Pride's background is levels above what I'm capable of.. at the moment. :D

I agree that this Rumble has just been getting better and better - it's imposible to deny - but I foresee things getting even crazier as time goes by. At the risk of being cliched - You aint seen nothinig yet, folks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. I'd be inclined to disagree about your capabilities--you gave insight to your character's background just the same as I did.

I wouldn't really call myself a professional either; I have written for some newspapers here and there but none of my fiction ever did me much good, except for a college-level short story I wrote involving a school shooting (which I think sucked, personally).

My writing is heavily influenced by Stephen King, which means that a lot of it revolves around characterization. But I think you have way more style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom