Human Head [WIP]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First model having to do with any human body part. Thank you Dark Slayer for the tut in your sig. Although the link had refs, non were used. Not completely matching the tutorial as i made some changes to some methods.

Thank you SOS People for support and criticism. DO NOT reply with "That Looks Sweet!" "Awesome!111!1!!" etc.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
senseless post. Mods, please close thread. I will get no help here.

Best answers
Looks pretty good, maybe you can animate eyes?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
senseless post. Mods, please close thread. I will get no help here.
Forget it Chris , it no use trying to make tread all they can answere is either "WOW awesome will you release that" or " it wery bad start over " on Sos now theres the real help

Ok some polys upper the eyes are missplaced try moving em around
for know thats all i can find wrong cause too lil to comment

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
correction, at sos you get arrogant people, with a problem with thinking they are superior to everyone and everything, sure they are more honest there, but for every actual useful post theres about 10 wasted ones of flaming inbetween, (which isnt much better than here, but at least the people here dont act like they are perfect)

as for crits, i ask other modellers via aim, no better way, and you dont hafta deal with people that cant read(esf) or people that that think of themselves as gods, (sos)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nuttzy said:
correction, at sos you get arrogant people, with a problem with thinking they are superior to everyone and everything, sure they are more honest there, but for every actual useful post theres about 10 wasted ones of flaming inbetween, (which isnt much better than here, but at least the people here dont act like they are perfect)

as for crits, i ask other modellers via aim, no better way, and you dont hafta deal with people that cant read(esf) or people that that think of themselves as gods, (sos)
Sure , all the guys at sos are like gods , and people think if i register there i l be one my self :S , but they can realy post help , draovers , and give realy usesfull tips :idea:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xeno did those stuff, and he left. So, the AIM method is the best now. (goes back to watching Naruto)

Best answers
Nuttzy, I've actually noticed this place makes people more arrogant than SOS as, rather than flames, you get mostly "OMG!1!!1 DAT IS DA L117!11!!". You get people who think they know it all yet are actually idiots (e.g. dan) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom