My newest piece

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well its very nice..really..
bud the sharp endings from some part are kinda..hm..lesss good..
bud its real nice work and coloring :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice. but really only people who apprectiate art will get it. others will think its just a glob of metal texture. and they wont get how hard it is to do that stuff. my rating: 10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2d still needs some work...
and the brushing does 2...

Best answers
Yea I know I suck at 2D but it's a big improvement from the last indy I did. So atleast I'm getting better :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dood thats cool but the little white things on the right hnad corner of the pic or kinda big and I don't think they should be there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your 2d needs massive work and the texture could be better. brushing is a must with this type of thing.

very nice. but really only people who apprectiate art will get it. others will think its just a glob of metal texture. and they wont get how hard it is to do that stuff
its not really that hard to get a shape like that it can be achived quite easily with the use of nurbs

Best answers
pretty good butt the render seams a bit low quailty?.... na ur trendwhore work is pretty good :-D

Retired
Best answers
The pic itself is a bit bad quality, but overall I think you've done a nice job. the rendering is pretty good, but I think the 2d does need some more work, like stated before.

Best answers
I like it dude just make the brush work abit better try making the brush work brighter as it seems alittle dull.

Best answers
Thanx for the comments I'm still rather new to this so I'm still stuggleing with the 2d but I'll get better with practice :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom