Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The forum fight club HQ

Live free or die by the sword DiebytheSword's Avatar
    IM

I'm not sure where you are finding the old rules

But I'll make an attempt to clarify them.
    Forum Administrator (Retired)
    Woah Oh, Standing in the Heart of Darkness, give me my life, give me my energy.
    Woah Oh, Fighting with my Heart of Madness, ease my pain, ease my loneliness.

Fight Club record: 15 wins, 0 losses, 2 fatalities
    Undefeated Moderator Champion
    16,282 xp
    Bio

The thing about that rule is...it is put in place so that the fights are evenly written. If that rule wasn't in place it would result in one sided posts which are no fun to read. I basically look at it as a guideline more than a rule.
    Fight Club Trial Ref

Record: 3W 0L EXP 4000
    Faction: Catalyst

"As a martial artist, I'm all about effeciency of movement, even if it's a bowel movement."
    -The Great Cucumba

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumba
    I'm not sure where you are finding the old rules

But I'll make an attempt to clarify them.
    I've been telling Avenger odd rules that he has been unsure of for some time now

By the power granted to me by the timeless one, you will be destroyed.

| Fight Club Bio | Fight Club Ref | FC Stats - 7-3-1-10612xp |

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns regarding Fight Club.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub Rocky's Avatar
    IM
      Send a message via MSN to Rocky

If you read the first post in this thread, the rules are the old rules, things like the post within 24 hours rule are still there. I'm not sure if its just me, but I'm too lazy to read through 4 pages of a thread to find every little adjustment. I just read the first post and picked up the modifications from talking to people. A well maintained 'Rule' thread would help everybody.

FC Stats: 3-2-1 (Win/Loss/Fatality)
    Bio
    Exp: 8196

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky87
    If you read the first post in this thread, the rules are the old rules, things like the post within 24 hours rule are still there. I'm not sure if its just me, but I'm too lazy to read through 4 pages of a thread to find every little adjustment. I just read the first post and picked up the modifications from talking to people. A well maintained 'Rule' thread would help everybody.
    *nodnod* My point exactly

By the power granted to me by the timeless one, you will be destroyed.

| Fight Club Bio | Fight Club Ref | FC Stats - 7-3-1-10612xp |

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns regarding Fight Club.

IM

I edited those some time ago, it's possible the Forum defaulted to a "save" point and erased my edit. I'll fix it soon.

16,282 xp
    Bio

13 days later and it's still there.

Dear Kurt, if you are reading this:
    Please die. It'll just save me the bother of killing you while you sleep.
    (On second thought, that's too good for him. Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!)

IM

13 days later and I'm still busy enough that I can't attend to the issue. Be patient, not everyone has the luxury of being a student, single and/or unemployed.

16,282 xp
    Bio

Exclamation

It's been 6 years now though. Surely some sort of spare time has been available. : )

Actually I wanted to suggest a "rule", but I'm unsure of where to suggest it, so now I put it here. Thought this thread could use a bit of activity as well. ; ) Not sure if there is such a rule like this, and I haven't been able to verify it.
    The rule is as follows; both contestants must be done, and ready to publish their stories before the challenger posts. Then the opponent must post his within a reasonable amount of time, which could be discussed between the contestants. I'm not sure if there should be a penalty for not following it, as I see it more like a suggestion than a rule, really. As it is now, the challengee would be able to take any amount of time after the challenger has posted, to post his, leaving alot of room for changes made after reading the opponents story, which in my humble opinion is kind of... Not cheating, but rather unfair.

That might just be me, but I'm sure that someone else must feel the same way... ? Or I might just be a cry baby, I don't know.

FC stats
    Wins: 0
    Losses: 1
    Fatalities: 0
    Current streak: 1 loss
    2692 XP

Thread Information