Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well, thats my answer. Thanks guys. :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, no editing once it is posted. Personally, I use notepad to write it, then copy it in.

Best answers
so what ? what is the theme of this thread ? the rules of this forum ? what you can do and what's forbidden ?

what does "the forum fight club HQ" mean ? who fights who ? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u try reading the post?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm... kind of read the first post for the rules...

And there are a few examples of fights floating around in offtopic, just check those out too

Best answers
Another Question...

Cucumba said:
Partially correct, you should know how your opponent intends to be represented. Arthos, you can be whatever you like.

A suggestion was made that will be included in the official rules. During the Challenge (accept/decline) stage, both opponents should declare their weapons/abilities and/or discription.
What about the type of match, like a SF2-style, Anime-style, KOF-universe. Who selects those? The Judge? Can we request the of fight or is it all up 2 the judge/moderator?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can request a set of rules, or a fight venue, but ultimately the judge/referee decides the terms of the match.

Best answers
I have seen off-topic champion. Can there be an ESF-chat champion or a Suggestions champion. And if there isn't one can you declare that the winner of the fight you are starting will be the champ? Or is it up to the Judge?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on the first page is a list of champs only thoes catigorys have champions

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The judge calls who the championships are for.

Best answers
The reputatation thing still doesn't make sense... From what I see your reputation varies when you post in different areas.(If I am wrong please explain). So how am I supposed to get 20 points in a thread to fatality my oponnent? Are other people going to read my post and give the points to me o_o . Sorry if its a dumb question. If there is a thread in the forums that explains how reputation works in the general forum can a mod/admin or user give me the link.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, your reputation is the same in any area. Just hover your mouse over the tiny green icon at the top right of any post. If you use the reputation button on a post of your own, it will tell you how much reputation you have. So if somebody has given you more reputation because you've helped them out in Newbie Central, then that adds to your total.

Best answers
Hey Cuc, I'd like to be a ref, cause it would be fun to help along the story (choosing what side of the story actually happens an all)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're interested in becoming a referee, you need to put your best foot forward, and show the referee's how well you write. You can't judge good writing if you aren't good at it yourself.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just for everyones education, the 24 hour rule has been revoked. This doesn't mean you should post in your fight once quarterly. Try to keep it timely.

Best answers
question, does it matters how long your post is? i see posts from here to tokio, but i cant write such a big post, is that a problem?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might not win if your post is too short, but posts are juged on quality not quantity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom