The forum fight club HQ

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your reputation (the green dot next to your post count, hover over it to see your current reputation points) is 20 points higher, you may kill your opponent in the last round, or after victory is declared. Otherwise, it affects how many points you give to others when you loose.

Best answers
Hey, are you guys going to make a seperate section for it? Or a sub forum? I mean, you did it with the sigs in the artwork forum, so are you gonna do it here? The judges could be the moderators.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the Combatants natural physical attributes. My intened fighter version of myself has robotic arms, a replaced left eye(Red Iris, the other eye is brown.)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like it's said before,
you can use everything.

you can pic. your self as you want
you can pic. the enemy as you want

if you win the first rounf your enemy has to adjust
if you loose the first round, you'll have to adjust

( Correct me if I'm wrong )

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Partially correct, you should know how your opponent intends to be represented. Arthos, you can be whatever you like.

A suggestion was made that will be included in the official rules. During the Challenge (accept/decline) stage, both opponents should declare their weapons/abilities and/or discription.

Best answers
If some one challenges some one and some one accepts and then another person post in there thread before the ref gets there is it considered spam?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, that is spam. You may only add yourself to a challenge if people have issued an open challenge. That is, untill the referee has declared the terms, then the challenge is closed.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep shadowsaiyan17, that's why I asked you to not do it ;)

thanks for playing nice and asking. I would love to get an occasional Miroku is a ***** thread, but it's much nicer for you guys to do the smart thing

ESFLoza said:
this looks fun you already have 2 wins cucumba
(asskiss)Cucumba has excellent writing skills my friend. Blame it on his elite DnD GameMaster ownage(/asskiss)

naw, the Deverz vs Cuc fight was close... really close.

Best answers
just a couple questions bout rep
1. how to add rep after you lose
2. how to take rep after u win

just asking now caus im sick of saying "ah ok i wont take rep from ya thins time" :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our fights would be better if we stopped getting BS venues

Cuc just pwns me in those

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Here's a question.. Say you had a good idea after posting, a couple of hours later say, and your opponent hasn't replied yet. Can you edit the post afterwards or would that be against the rules?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say it depends on the judge. I never read the fight until both competitors have posted, but if somebody does read your post, it doesn't really do any good to edit.

Perhaps setting a control rather than letting it come down to variables would be a good idea.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds good to me, you should reread your post a couple of times until you find that you are satisfied with it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom