The forum fight club HQ

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The rules are simple.

Someone issues a challenge by creating a thread in off topic -> fan fics and fight club.

Someone accepts the challenge by posting in that thread.

A Referee (Official Refs will be listed in this post, no rouge refereeing will be allowed) will declare the match ready to begin. The referee also decides the venue, which can be nearly anything the referee decides.

The challenger talks trash for one post (do not circumvent the swear filter, or do anything that will get you a warning)

The defender rebuffs the trash talk (same rules as above)

The Competitors begin combat. This will be conducted simply, write a post containing a short story wherein you attack your opponent. You must have at least two successful attacks, and the opponent must have at least one successful attack in their post.

The other writes his version of the events (Do not write off the others story just yet)

The ref then decides who wins the first round, the winner's version of the event actually happens.

This continues untill you have won two rounds, at wich point a winner is declared. The winner may post once containing smack talk or a fatality if there experience points are greater than the vanquished.

Please post in a timely mannor.

If you are a champion, you are required to defend your title against the number 1 contender, or any challenger if your number 1 contender spot is open.

Do not post in fight club threads that you aren't participating in, or it will be treated as spam. Do not post pictures in your fight club thread, or you will loose that round.

Finally, if you want to help, contact me about becoming a Referee.

Current Refs:
Cucumba
Hibiki
Deman
Deverz
Magus
Optimus Prime
Engar
Kelesk
Synth
Pain
SaiyanPrideXIX
SA_Gohan
Cold Steel
Kaination
Spunky
Avenger

Current Champions:
Fight Club Forum Champion: None
Fight Club IRC Champion: Deverz
Fight Club Smacktalk Champion: Magus
Fight Club Tag Team Champions: None
Fight Club Off-Topic Champion: Vacated
Fight Club Moderator Champion: Cucumba
#esf_outcasts Champion: Brim
Fight Club Humor Champion: TehMuffinman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lies u make it sound like no one else is reffing

Best answers
Oh,will there be option of retreiting from fight club-in price for one reputation point?JUst asking?Dunno if I can freely post in this sticky....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes you can post here

I don't fully understand your question though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i do

and sure u can retire at any time but i guess if u had a title it would go to no one or the main contender for the title and u know u dont have to accept challenges if u dont wnat to

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The championship would be retired, and a new champion declared later. But otherwise, Hibiki has it 100% on the head.

Best answers
Khm,u didn't get my question,let start again:
When u challenge some1,challenge accepted,bla,bla,bla,I asked that when u challenge some1,and he accept,when 1 round or second finishes,can u retreat from battle,but that challenger and this other-no1 of them 2 wins!And that 1 who leaved the match,get "freedom" for 1 reputation point?Is this possible?OK,let's again simple:Uare challenger,u challenges,he accepts,1 round u loose,(second round u loose :smile: ,)can u retreat from battle without winning him,and get losted 1 reputation point?If u can't,well,more risky and more fun!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you lose 2 rounds your out you don't go onto a third
Retreating would count as a full loss after having accepted

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Weapons are allowed unless a ref says otherwise

Best answers
Dude, these fights are taking up space in the Off-topic slot, Maybe there should be a fight arena link or something where fights could be held so it wouldn't take up so much space :cool:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What "slots"?

You know that it doesn't push old off topic posts off right? They just go further back in the pile, learn to navigate the forum and you will have no problems.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anything you can cook up is allowed, the less it fits in the theme of the fight, the less chance you have to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom