New "unkown" model...

Best answers

I make it today because... don´t know...
I also don´t know what he can be or is lol^^
I just make it :fight:

Polycount: 2212 (because the **** hands!! They have ~500 polys :S I was to lazy to make again new hands... this hands are Gokus hands...)

How do you like it

(Will be for ESF if someone want it :yes: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i^^ would be got it!^^^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol my thought exactly

but it looks cool though

Best answers
yeah, it lookes like a digimon guy, because I wanted first to make a digimon guy, but digimon sucks, lol :D
So I changed his hair and his west :yes: :smile:

But yes, it is a Digimon guy :smile:

Best answers
DIGIMON + ESF= :cry:
now you'll see someone will make a digimon PACK or something :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agumon digivolve tooooo

MetalGreyMon!!

gabumon digevolve to

Metalgarrurumon OWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!

that show was the bomb

Best answers
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Last edited:
Best answers
{)V(}Link[SSJ4] said:
LOL!!! DIGIMON SUCKSS!!! BALLZ!!!! NO POINT IN PUTTING IT IN THE ESF FORUMS!! Get a goddanm brain, we know u wanted to make digimon!! TAT IS A DIGIMON GUY LOL!!! IT i.s.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if ppl start putting Digimon and stuff its be *** and S.T.U.P.I.D.!!!!!!
Don't flame him. This is a models section and it's a model that he want's critiqued. It's not only about dragonball z you know.

As for the model, great job. I love the hair, so puffy! :)

Best answers
That model owns hard.

Personally I thought when Digimon hit season 3, brought in new charecters, changed the tone of the show, and switched to a more refined animation technique the show rocked, I didn't miss an episode after that. The first 2 seasons were bleh though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
{)V(}Link[SSJ4] said:
LOL!!! DIGIMON SUCKSS!!! BALLZ!!!! NO POINT IN PUTTING IT IN THE ESF FORUMS!! Get a goddanm brain, we know u wanted to make digimon!! TAT IS A DIGIMON GUY LOL!!! IT i.s.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if ppl start putting Digimon and stuff its be *** and S.T.U.P.I.D.!!!!!!
riiight lets see you do an animated show..... air it on national televison.. and gets millions of millions of kids to watch it... it takes hard work and determination.. these guys wanted to put joys in little kids minds for 30 minutes of their everyday lives and u call it stupid... ***? so what if it is... theyre making money off of entertaning kids while ure best job is at a fast food resteraunt.. whos to say ure not ***... or stupid? dont call the show *** because u dont like it.. it entertain kids.. its not meant to entertain ppl 13 and older.... so how is it ***?

on topic: wooohooooo u just gave me an idea.. ill make one of the digimon guys for it ^_^

edited: ima make this guy

ima make this guy... AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a sick lookin model kresh, the hair looks piiiimp :D

Best answers
Skinmaps are finished... I have to skin it now...

Bolteh2

B
{)V(}Link[SSJ4] said:
LOL!!! READ THE RULES!!!!! NO POINT IN POSTING HERE IF YOU DONT KOW THE RULES!! Get a goddanm brain, we know u didnt read the rules!! TAT IS FLAME AND SPAM LOL!!! IT i.s.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if ppl start spamming and flaming and stuff its be *** and S.T.U.P.I.D.!!!!!

get a nice warning for flaming, smartypants

Best answers
LOL!!! DIGIMON RULES!!! ALL!!! NO POINT OFF WHINING ABOUT IT ITS A MODELL SECTION!!! Get a goddanm brain , we know u wanted to make a point!! TAT IS A LAME BOY THATS THINK HI KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
if ppl start to whine like u about Digimon and stuff be *** and S.T.U.P.I.D.!!!!!!

well u get my point.. its a model section.. if hi made a modell for what ever character hi still can post it... if u dont like it then dont look at it...
me feel powerfull =P ssj1000 =p

well love and pez its ll we need =p

Best answers
make the hair a bit less blue than that in the real skin
constructive crits, that I hate digimon doesn't mean I can't give them :)
btw THIS IS MY 400TH POST!!! YAY!!!

Best answers
BIG UPDATE:

I was to tired to skin the boots complett.

Hope you like the model and the skin :smile:

[Skiquality: 3/12 (bad)
Saved as *.jpg]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*wonders if kreshi looks like that in real life*

nice job kreshi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom