3000 Poly model for fun...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok.. I've made this model for fun.. not really looking into putting it in game gona try to animate him and make some little renders of video or something with it in Bryce...

Its not perfect.. and its not intended to be. I've made it in about a few weeks so just checking if people like or not..

thanks

Best answers
i thought you said you were making him for a Gameboy advance game for the FMV or summin?!

Best answers
Yea its pretty cool but i think maybe u could fix up the arms a lil bit other than that, nice job

Best answers
what did u make it in? 3ds max? Lightwave? Maya? Bryce ive never heard of but u said it so... Bryce?

Nice model... i wish i could do that :cry:

Edit> Woo! Messiah Dazz's 69th post ;) o_o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya I used Milkshape 3d an old version... 1.5.6 to make the model and Bryce 5 to render the model...

and I really dont know what I'll be using it for.. multy purpose I guess... for parts! ^_^ for other models..

some parts are great while others are just for size and placement purposes..

I'm gona give a copy to my friend to animate and to make into some sprites for a GBA game were trying to make..

so far its going well I'll get some news for who ever is interested in this thing...

ne way.. ya.. thanks for the crits.. I've also started a woman "Butch" girl from this model... strong but good looking..

Best answers
Maybe you could turn it into a model of someone we dont have yet.
Just and idea though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
here just to show what i've started to make with the base model... its a UT2k3 mod.. called Project emortal.. making a broli for em..

Best answers
HAHA i was talking about that last night while playing esf "kicking ass with Vegeta"

my words were
"It would be funny to have a Adult Gohan SaiyaMan and have the animations of his freaky moves"

But as i'm new to modelling i would never be able to create him as he appears in the Great SaiyaMan Saga.

Best answers
he he
brain teleport lol (look at my sig) I mean what you think is what I think or something like that o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've started a saiya man before long time ago.. ultra high poly.. but never finished it.. ne way.. ya.. ^_^ I'll probly try to continue him..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom