30,000 ppl d loading esf?

Best answers
That seems like bs. There is no way that many people play the dam game. Everytime i go on ther is about 40 people playing in total. If that many people d loaded the game there should be wayyyy more ppl playing. 30,000 people sounds more like day of defeat to me.

Best answers
Most likely do to the fact most people don't like online play. They prefer bots they can own for an hour to people who kick there butts for 10 minutes. :devsmile:

Best answers
offline play, time differences, WON\STEAM divides players.

just a few (the most important) reasons

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus some people don't have the best connections so they play with bots... :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Check your filters, man. I see at least like 200 a day. lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) Ppl play with bots on steam
B) ppl play with bots on won
C) ppl play in differt time zones on Steam
D) ppl play in different time zones on won
E) Some ppl get downloads not working and need to redownload (causes a bit more downloads but probably not much)

but yes atleast 20,000 ppl play this game believe me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It ispossible.DUH.

Well 1stly like he said^ WON\STEAM deivides the players and also allot of ppl download it more then once mayby mayby it failed or so.

ANd I know ppl like to play the game locally...not on the net.Some ppl dont have a fast enough connection to go and play on the internet...

There is many reasons.ESF will be downloaded much more then just that.PPL are still downloading...I think.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/117412.shtml
144,319 downloads for beta 1.1 on fileplanet ALONE, and you're telling us we cant get 30,000 downloads on beta 1.2?
Guaranteed that wasn't 144,319 different people downloading it, because people for some reason delete the install, then for whatever reason (there are alot) need to re-download and re-isntall ESF (happened alot with 1.1)

30,000 downloads is not BS, far from it. I would be surprised if the number were less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom