3 suggestions for ESF

Best answers
1. when people transform the first time there are a delay right? and when they transform the PL just changes like BANG. what about when you looked at the transforming guy that it showed on the scouter that the PL raised. not that it would make much of a diffrence but i just think it would be cool.

2. kinda the same as above, just here its about KI attacks. u all remember the first episodes of DBZ where piccolo charged up the Special Beam Cannon and radditz could see the power level go up. maybe a little PL system for KI attacks. and when you looked with the scouter on others you would see about how strong the charged up attack would be.

3. if your gonna make later transformations(majin, SSJ3-4 or somthin else) and you think that only PL requerments are gettin bored. maybe an 'Angry Level' bar could be made. and it would raise each time a guy on your team die. (so you get more angry cuz of the friend lost) and at a certain point(maybe the host decides which number) and if you have the also required PL then you would be able to go beyond the current transformation.

example: you are SSJ3 goku, and have 25 mil PL which are required for SSJ4 and 150 of your friends have been killed while have been on the server. so now your angry level bar are full - so you press the acsend button and some delay/sequence comes etc and you are SSJ4. (numbers are just random, they are so high cuz its suppose to be hard to go SSJ4 aight? could also be SSJ2 thru..)

remember just ideas ofcuz, T.T no flames - even about go search etc.

Best answers
That's a GREAT idea only some of them are already mentioned in the forum.

Best answers
wow fast reply :p

have the anger level thing been suggested before? thats like the only real gameplay change suggestion i made =)

Best answers
ahhh kinda like the same.. mine was more about when you transformed.. you know saiyans need a lot of anger to become SSJ/2/3, well atleast they did in the start (freiza saga goku)..

also mine is about when friends die..

urs was the speed and damage increase and that it was each time u got hit.. :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dont-No
1. when people transform the first time there are a delay right? and when they transform the PL just changes like BANG. what about when you looked at the transforming guy that it showed on the scouter that the PL raised. not that it would make much of a diffrence but i just think it would be cool.

2. kinda the same as above, just here its about KI attacks. u all remember the first episodes of DBZ where piccolo charged up the Special Beam Cannon and radditz could see the power level go up. maybe a little PL system for KI attacks. and when you looked with the scouter on others you would see about how strong the charged up attack would be.

3. if your gonna make later transformations(majin, SSJ3-4 or somthin else) and you think that only PL requerments are gettin bored. maybe an 'Angry Level' bar could be made. and it would raise each time a guy on your team die. (so you get more angry cuz of the friend lost) and at a certain point(maybe the host decides which number) and if you have the also required PL then you would be able to go beyond the current transformation.

example: you are SSJ3 goku, and have 25 mil PL which are required for SSJ4 and 150 of your friends have been killed while have been on the server. so now your angry level bar are full - so you press the acsend button and some delay/sequence comes etc and you are SSJ4. (numbers are just random, they are so high cuz its suppose to be hard to go SSJ4 aight? could also be SSJ2 thru..)

remember just ideas ofcuz, T.T no flames - even about go search etc.
1. nice xtra 2 see the pl raise, not something that has 2 be done but It would be a nice little extra detail

2.again also would be nice, could tell you when 2 run

3. true this has suggest alot of times, still don't know wut there gonna do with it

Best answers
more scouter stuff... if a player reaches a pl say 700mil-ish the scouter cracks and doesnt work anymore :talk:

ehh lil crap makes stuff seem better.. cause ya think damn this game must be good cause i mean this scouter just broke now thats some crazy shiz right there! ... see how it works..

and well if u do all this scouter stuff u should make the scouter always out, not just togglable or sometin.. unless of course ud like to waste ur time..

Best answers
not bad hampster..

combine it with my idea, example:

u see someone going SSJ and you scout him. you watch the PL grow a lot and suddenly the scouter explodes cuz of the high number :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom