3 renders i made

Best answers
hehe...
these 3 renders costed me about 6 hours total.
average of 2 hours each render.

so... i would like some C&C .. btw i made them with bryce 5

half an hour render

1 and a half hour render

3 hour render

Retired
Best answers
hmm I have no idea what they are supposed to represent. don't really like it. I suggest you create one piece with loads of details and nice things on it. that might take 6 hours to render. than making 3 different things that kinda don't look good.

don't really like it, sorry.

Best answers
it doesnt represent anything. it's abstract art. it are just plain renders.
and i was thinking of using the second one as a background image.. at least a part of it

btw... im not good in bryce so i cant make good things in it ;-)
and uhm.. these are not edited in photoshop so just a reminder... colours and everything can be changed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then you need to edit them in photoshop, 'cause photoshop has some effects that can spruce those. First two don't appeal, last one is the only one that even looks like a render. I suggest planning things out more before you start. 2nd could make a good brush texture though.

GaZeeBo said:
it doesnt represent anything. it's abstract art.
Half, if not all, of abstract is representation...

This might be going too far but... Dictionary time

Having an intellectual and affective artistic content that depends solely on intrinsic form rather than on narrative content or pictorial representation: abstract painting and sculpture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry man but those renders arn't feelin it man. They are huge and they are pretty crappy.

Best answers
smurf i guess you dont read....
they are NOT edited ...
just forget it people. i wont post anything here anymore since half of you dont even take time to read what people say.
i've noticed this before ... that people dont read before posting their comments.

and yes i know i asked for C&C ... with in my mind that people would take time to read.
peace out

p.s. thanks to the people who DO take some of their time to help me

Best answers
dude.. dont sulk, i think the last one rocks, howd u do thats stuff

-SaN

Best answers
if i knew what sulk means lol.
well... i could tell you.

you make a kubus in bryce 5.
you put 3 lights into it.
you place 2 lights in 1 square ... the other 1 on the opposite.
give the kubus a mask.
set the settings of the lights.
and then try and find a nice spot and click render.

oh.. and you have to move the default lighting thing.. i dont know what that is called.

that's the most easy way. you can also do it with cones and donuts and all the other things :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that ^ took you 3 hours?

Best answers
the renders took 3 hours.
you make it with a wireframe.
the creating and placing all the stuff takes about 15 minutes.
but then when you click render it's gonna render it.
wich means it will make an image out of it layer by layer by layer.

so there is a line that goes over the image to make it look better and give a better quality.
and it does that over and over and over again.
the first time takes like 30 seconds. then it's like 2 minutes. and so on so on

remember... rendering is something else then creating an image in photoshop..
but check out the signatures section because i've mad a sig with the second render.

Best answers
Dask said:
And that ^ took you 3 hours?
rendering in bryce takes forever...

yer sorry man i dont like either of em, what are you trying 2 do? every1 has seen bryce renders done over and over again a million times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
remember... rendering is something else then creating an image in photoshop..
yeah... I know what a render is. \o/ hey there seems to be one in my sig? How the hell did that get there?

Best answers
your gonna have a very hard time making art ( or anything that entertains people ) if your gonna feel so insulted every time some1 says something bad about it. If you ask for C&C and people reply saying they dont like it at all, translated into semi constructive critisism it means that it cant be simply edited to become better, non of it appeals and you should start over from scratch. So dont get mad if someone simply says that they dont like it because it is still constructive critisism, just to your whole peice in the one go, not bit by bit.

Best answers
well... if people would give me tips and hints on how to make it better then i wont make another eye disturbing piece of **** lol

but instead they just say it's bad and that they dont like and that's it.
and i know i shouldn't feel so insulted but it's hard for me not to be since it's taken me a LONG time to make these things. (also talking about the other things i've made)

these people give their opinions but if you say they are wrong then all hell breaks loose....

Best answers
All i can say is next time plan ahead as you would do when making 2d art. Abstract is still an expresive form of art. If you dont think ahead or try to express anything thats what people will think when they see the final result, they will think of nothing. Maybee wogasm can give u some tips hes a 3d whore

Best answers
well.. im doing photoshop only now hehe. i was just bored and made these renders.. i was working around the house so yea...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, bryce renders, they dont look so great. I can render those about 15 minutes each. Is there something that your not telling us? But, mostely, i'd give you 5/10 for ur work, but, 8/10 for um trying..... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom