3 questions

Best answers
3 questions first off what is that weapon every character has but i cant use that has an icon that looks like a rock spewing green jelly second off how do you do gokus teleport kamehameha wave or warp kamehameha and what is the difference between the things buu can turn you into to eat

Best answers
1. What you think is a rock spewing green jelly is called "Sensu Beans." In certain maps, map makes input this entity in the map. Once picked up you can use it. This will bring your life back to full.

2. First you gotta be SSJ Goku (around 1.7million ki), charge up the kamehameha wave, and hold it down. Then start pushing the teleport key and you'll be doing it.

3. The differences between what buu changes its' enemy into, if the benefit out of it. One gives recharges ki, one recharges your life, and one adds ki. I'm sorry if I get this wrong but if I remember correctly, Donut (I'm sure of) adds ki on, Cookie recharges ki, and lastly the Chocolate recharges your life.

Hopefully that helped!

Best answers
i don't remember either but heres what happens when u get the options:

1st option) full health
2nd option) restore half life and gives 5,000 ki
3rd option) gives 10,000 ki

i think thats correct, pretty sure its right

Best answers
uhm... i believe it was 100.000 pl
could be wrong though

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Donut gives you 100,000 PL, chocolate gives you 40 life and 50,000 PL, cookie restores your life to maximum.

Best answers
PsycHo_DraGoN69 said:
i don't remember either but heres what happens when u get the options:

1st option) full health
2nd option) restore half life and gives 5,000 ki
3rd option) gives 10,000 ki

i think thats correct, pretty sure its right
Welcome to the clue train. Last stop is... you

Best answers
The Taco Man said:
Welcome to the clue train. Last stop is... you
Is there a reason your running around touting your 'clue train' garbage like your a clever little boy? Did your mother just tell it to you and now you think you can be 'clever' and tell it to everyone?

The questions were valid, as were the answers. Also, to the creator, the Kame teleport move is quite useful, it's always fun to pretend to engage in a PS and then wait for the to shoot, it's good times.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taco Man . . . here comes the warning train . . . and the last stop is you. You get this one for spam, in case the clue train doesn't come around.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously you didn't note the last warning was for spam as you followed up with spam. Warning for spam.

-Karrde-

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Char Aznable said:
c_c Obviously none of you guys read Maddox.
Just as obviously, someone didn't read "You're not Dave Chappel" . . . it's funnier when Maddox does it and 5.8 billion people are not Maddox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom