3 Problems/Bugs I need help with

xx411boixx

X
hmm, so far this ESF mod is pretty bad ass, i jus dont understand why i come across a few problems.

1.) when i join an ESF server or create an ESF server, it says in the console:
ERROR: You are using the wrong DLL version!
even tho i get this message, i can still play on servers, i just dont know why i get this message.

2.) none of the music or mp3s work during gameplay on my computer...yet the music works fine when i'm playing the mod at a friend's house. the mp3s ARE installed in the right place..i think. c:\sierra\half-life\esforces\mp3\ right?
i have a soundblaster live value so i dont see why the mp3s dont play during gameplay. do i have to use winamp or somethin?

3.) this last problem...well i dont really think it's really a bug, but i noticed that the aura.wav doesnt play correctly when you power up in the air...it only plays the aura.wav when you power up on the ground, or close to the ground. why is this?

Best answers
1 & 2:
There is a bug in the installer. Please move fmod.dll from your windows dir to your halflife dir, overwriting the old fmod.dll from some other mod wich is probably there.

3:
might be a bug, i'll check it out

Best answers
I got the same problem with the mp3's can't seem able to play them and i do have winamp plus i installed them to the right place so might indeed be a bug. . . . Further sometimes when i join or start a server. . . It displays 109 seconds left etc. But it doesnt display all the stuff that should be on the backround like for example: Connecting to server 212.43.125.234. . . might be bug idd thought idd report ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom