Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
mr satan dont get your panties in a bunch cause pro wants to do things his way, be a patient lil ****er like ya can be and sit on your hands, and be quiet, *****ing gets you nowhere, anyways, i have something odd that maybe u can try....ever thing of implementing two skeletons within one model? i mean....make a skeleton...then......create another one practically identical. Then.....make both skeletons be responsible for the same animations, but have them be exactly the same...except for the transformation, which'll be the fusion dance....or maybe i wasted my finger energy? can that be done?

Best answers
I can't wait till the new guys come out. I wanna play them!.... but not if they're ripped:\ :S

Best answers
hey snake, the gotenks ssj3 hair doesnt look ssj3'ish, the chibi trunks looks good. but i should give more attention to the hair, cause the ssj3 hair is hard (so i've heard;) )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OK NOW F*CKING STOP !!! I'm not giving credit ???? YOU CHECK MY GOD DAMN WEB-SITE !!!

Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf

And BTW : If I recieve a model from someone and I have to change it... how the f*ck should I know who's the orignal artist.... And one other thing... when we are making a fusion goten & trunks model... we used the IDEA !!! IDEA !!! from bfp... and yes.. !!!

STOP FREAKING FLAMING... GET ANOTHER THREAD TO FLAME !!!

Moderators ... please Close Thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
the fusion idea you have is not the one I would like most, but that kind of fusion is better than NO fusion at all. so I'd like to see it when it finishes, because I think I'd like it and not just me. many people have said this same thing in the SUGGESTIONS forum and the only thing they get to hear is something like: 'fusion will never be in ESF. CLOSED' but it IS possible. the only thing you need is a good modeler and animator and that's it. the differance between you and all the other people is that you are acctualy gonna do it and they only suggest it.:yes:
*EDIT*: if you really are going to make fusion, make sure it's really good animated because I think many people will use this model cause it's the only way to get fusion:laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks !!! We're trying !!!

Moderators ----> Close Thread please !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CLOSE THREAD PLEASE !!!

I dont want hear anymore about !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CLOSE THREAD PLEASE !!! MODS... ARE YOU LISTING ???

I am sick and tired of people flaming each other for good work WE DO FOR FREE !!!

I am sick and tired being screamed at... CLOSE THIS NOW PLEASE ! :warning:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STOP SPAMMING SNAKE. I am tired of it. I am going to see about getting you removed from the forums for a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom