Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey There,

The Dragonball Warriors team is working on 3 new models:

Chibi Trunks
Goten (Battle Damage + Non BD)
Gotenks

and maybe we will somehow the first ever made fusion in ESF... How why and if I will leave a secret for now but if it all works out, you'll be soon playing a whole new ballgame !

Check out the preview pictures on:

Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf <----- Development Section

Greetz,

Snake / Snake-D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds cool man. Like to hear more . The chibbi trunks looks great, but i don't really like the rest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good stuff. Especially since I just made a personal vegeta reskin. Not quite as extensive as my personal goku, but still looks good.

Sorry, no screenies. Not my thread anyway.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just wait and see for yourself... you don't have to install anything special... it's all in the model !!!

We're working damn hard to get the final results but we'll keep you posted !

Greetz,

Snake

P.s: We'll prolly release a full featured Gotenks Pack, with everything with it !

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ahhhh i know what u mean. If you get the animation right (especialy the trans) that will be ace.

Best answers
cool, you can get fusion with the models? I dont know, I think that has got to do with the coding and stuff.....but if you say you really CAN do it with the models......? P.S. I hope you don't make a trunks and goten both in one model, but I think you'll try it that way because it's the only way to do it with the model and not the coding.....:scared: *EDIT*: I saw the models and I think the goten model has a monkey mouth and nose, it's one line, try to improve that;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If it is both in one model, itl be good as long as there well animated, not like the bid for power effort. If thats what your trying, dont keep them side by side when doing moves or moving, get them to move round each other.

Best answers
One, it's spelled CHIBI, with ONE "b." Two, I thought I remember the ESF team specifically saying there will be NO fusion whatsoever in ESF? Why yes! Yes they did say that!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Me and black-raiden r working on a Bebi Vegeta model to let ya all know.well black raiden does the modeling and i do the skinning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Snake-D

P.s: We'll prolly release a full featured Gotenks Pack, with everything with it !

uhhhh sounds famaliar.......

Best answers
Originally posted by Snake-d
.s: We'll prolly release a full featured Gotenks Pack, with everything with it !
so the models, soundpack and sprites?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Just-a-guy
cool, you can get fusion with the models? I dont know, I think that has got to do with the coding and stuff.....but if you say you really CAN do it with the models......? P.S. I hope you don't make a trunks and goten both in one model, but I think you'll try it that way because it's the only way to do it with the model and not the coding.....:scared: *EDIT*: I saw the models and I think the goten model has a monkey mouth and nose, it's one line, try to improve that;)
For "Just-a-guy" you're pritty smart... We are indeed putting two models together... Since the bid for power effort failed... and yes our main problem will be the animations... We're working on new arms & legs to make them move together with one skeleton.

It's hard but it will work... As on how it will look... I can not give you any details yet... but as soon as I can put up a decent picture, I'll post it here...

BTW: About that Bebi-Vegeta model that Mr.Bugskin & black.Raiden are making... MSN me at: [email protected] (Mr.Bugskin) and yes... help might be needed with Chibi Trunks !

Greetz,

Snake

P.s: The Gotenks model pack will feature, if possible, sprites, sound pack & all the Gotenks models we're making... SSJ3, SSJ, Normal, Fusion Version... If this will all work out... then yes, we will release the pack !!! (IF IT WORKS OUT) but I'm pritty sure it will, we have a great team !

Best answers
well seeing how the models riped from frag-forces bfp gotenks, so you wont have to model anything or skin anything, i dont think it should take that long.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm I do think it will take long... the model does't come with Animations and there is no Skeleton !

But I could expect an answer like that from you...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pr0 ripped stuff, which I WISH WOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED >_< >_< >_< Especially *COUGH* Mr. Satan *COUGH* I mean god damn I suggested it way back when >_<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what is a frag force give me the link ti frag force thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom