3 Eyed Guy

Best answers
Been working on this guy for awhile now. I redid several parts but you never saw how bad it was before. Anyway need critz before I unwrap him and skin him. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reck ya signed off msn! i had it ready for u when u signed off >_>

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those arms are awesome, not to keen on the abs though. Too blocky imo. The neck is way to thin considering the rest of his build. and it looks as if he has hips, like female hips. And the belt I thought was way to thick.

Quicken:

Also is this for that FP thing? If not could I have a shot at skinning it too pretty please :D?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess i'll just post what i did.. bit resizing of the deltoids and biceps.. the back muscles don't look like back muscles.. also resized the legs and belt a bit too >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the shadows. May I see wires? Because this will look even worse in-game (if you're thinking that far).

Plus, i have never seen someone with that far a chest out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In addition to what's already been said, you have the abs way too defined. Try to keep in mind that those muscles should taper out into the rest of the form; they're not extruded blocks.

Best answers
wow reck,you have improved alot.i have a few comments though.his shoulder and arms are really buff and wide,but the chest is not wide enough for them.his arms in the side view start really wide,but suddenly they are way thinner,might wanna fix that.his pants in the side view are the most wide in the middle of his legs,they should be the most baggy at the bottom.his third eye should go inside,it should stick out a bit.his ears should also be a bit bigger.IMO this is your best model yet,folow my crits and it'll even better :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-abs overdefined, they are muscles like the biceps not whole lumps of meat
-chest too wide from side view
nice job man! DBS i guess?

Best answers
Just take the smoothing groups off the abs, thats why their over defined, jeez, I'd think most of you would realise that.
I have to say though, you are getting better, and I like to see people getting better.
Hell, because of this, I might even load max up and model something.

More updates, more updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom