3-D Alien Head

Best answers
The other day I figured "Hey, I've never actually made a 3-D head before". So here's my first attempt, and it turned out decent enough I think. I'll try to post it again once I get some snazy textures on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it looks pretty good and smooth. even though this is artwork it's still in the wrong section my man ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Modeling is skinning is more for game models. This looks like it could be one nice piece of art to me. Please post it with some nice texturing on it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it realy looks like an new bfp2 model, nice work :yes:

Best answers
how does that look like a bfp2 model in the least...anyway, its rather nice

Retired
Best answers
very good man, and Iceman i'm with Hsu on this.

I'm not really into modelling, but I can say that I've tried it and I wouldnt be able to come up with something like that. so good job.

Best answers
Very nice model, though I have seen that Alien someplace....I can't remember though.

Best answers
Someone said it looks like that Martian guy from the new Justice League cartoons(which I think it does). It also reminds me of that thing in Hellboy(though I didn't see the movie, just caught a glimpse of that blue thing in a comercial). I started out with the side profile, and just made up something that looked interesting, though I most likely borrowed from those subconsciously. I'm trying to make a actual UV Texture, but I've never done THAT before either, and its proving tricky, but I've made progress. I may have something up soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
head looks great, cant wait to see what u stick it on :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom