3.0 Hype!

Best answers
I thought we weren't supposed to bash like this in the forums...Read the sign ladies

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehe, yeah, our site got shutdown along with shockrealm. Our host was shutdown for some reason. But BOTM should be releasing some stuff soon.

Also, for some of those other people who dont know,
and the people on the ESF team, Im the animator :)
thats right! Im not sure if mastasurf or pcjoe told you guys. but Im doing new animations for ALL your characters, custom everything! I have about 20 done so far. Im sure you guys will like them :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the world of ESF, Darktooth! (Ignore the flames and spam. They'll only be here untill VT fineshes grindng his axe.)

Best answers
ok ok ok.. Im really very sorry for that outburst... If i ever do it again u can ban me for life and ban me from dl esf... To all who read that please accept my apologie.

and dark.. whats up man? Shockrealm got shut down? are u gonna get new site address or what? Im sorry but botm was almost my life lol.. and now i cant talk to anyone i know cept u and joe.. all these peoples on this form are strangers. And dark. No offense to esf.. your a great mod.. Why u helpin em? They gonna help us some how?

-Lates-

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, we're trying to get a site on PHL. all we need is a coder. We have all the models, quite a number of maps. and if we can get a coder, then we can get ALOT more progress.

until then, Im the animator for ESF. And a bit is done, Im getting more done as I type.

just look forward to this new release

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom